3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brustver 27.04.20 07:24 pm

Release date (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Is there info about the exact release date of the full game? I realized this while Ala enhanced beta version, and off. the release was not yet.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
szloy 27.04.20

14 Sep...

G
Gregari11111 27.04.20

14сентября

G
Gutsz 27.04.20

The release date listed on the page of the game itself (under the cover)
http://www.playground.ru/games/divinity_original_sin_2/

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

The only thing that is not clear so in a specific time of day and what time zone.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.04.20

Brustver
Hey man, you che woke up last night?) Or last year live?)

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

Have potratila of info, the release will be at 20:00 Moscow time, sorry the sources are not specified and very that later - just updated, then go to sleep but to work, and there all day think about the game. All that bad.

A
Analius 27.04.20

I was thinking at 12 am it will be possible to download and play!

l
lookaway 27.04.20

the incentive will be released at 20: 00 hours, most likely because they are in America work there. in ghogha, perhaps sooner.

B
Brustver 27.04.20

Gutsz
Nightma[R]e
14.09.2016 is a type of beta-alpha-Skakavitsa version. And I was wondering when the full version will be released.

G
GamesKnight 27.04.20

Brustver
Well, as much as it is a full version but you're right, because bugs are likely sufficient, so it is advisable to wait a few patches to Polish the game. I recall the previous part patchily and patchily. Old bugs corrected, new ones appear, or redesigned interface play which becomes more convenient. And then came the Enhanced version, and again with bugs. I remember I couldn't play, as spells were incorrectly applied, though the regular version was not a problem. And after a while a bug that prevented to play, still fixed

S
Shkudi 27.04.20

Russian language I understand is not present?

V
Vigelent 27.04.20

Shkudi
with the release of will.

S
Shkudi 27.04.20

Vigelent
Hmm strange thought to buy, but the incentive is written that Russian is not supported, okay, wait for the release.

s
soulfox 27.04.20

Vigelent
Shkudi
Russian should have been released immediately with the release. But they were having some difficulties and the translation will be released September 21. So in any case written to the incentive, in the discussions.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

some genius removed the theme with the question of localization.
they said that next week will be localization. about the specific number of anything.

3:49

B
BIGB0Y 27.04.20

Localization is not delivered? WELL, this is the case when playing with friends in the pirates, not sin))))

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

About the location, go here, already the subject of a separate managed to stir up: http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin_2/perenos_lokalizatsii_na_21_sentyabrya-945322/