3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sky_KoT 27.04.20 07:24 pm

Special boxes (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Gta Online special crates
Today, when downloaded Gta Online popped up in the download message Gta Online i that in the game there are special crates and reputation, I have not seen this since the release of the game on the PC was then removed, is it re-emerged?
Someone else popped up such a message?Or maybe in the game saw?
Make a screenshot from the old version,it-it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 27.04.20

damn first time I see this, and that they gave earlier? It is already in the division when dropping the special cargo in the dark zone and all the players are bursting to have time to capture it.

I
Ilya950 27.04.20

MagicHero
Far in 2013 was such a feature in-line. Direct valuable cargo was not there, but if I'm not mistaken, in the box one might find a Molotov Cocktail (what was then exotic weapons in GTA) and experience, money (10-20K (when it was decent money)), ammo, etc. in addition

b
bmw 7 e38 27.04.20

I remember on a PC was met in a few months after the game's release on PC. Well, there lay a bit of experience, money, weapons, and exclusive clothing. For example, I had Mike Fake Enema.
But before and the guards around the city...

v
varenuha2uha 27.04.20

Ahahha duck ETOGES special cargo for your warehouse . It costs 28k . There can be a huge diamond or gold minigun and a lot more.
You guys just played a little online ))))

n
necroc17 27.04.20

varenuha2uha
Just all necicarily money and do not carry cargo

s
sentrex 27.04.20

Yes it is, you just got under the notification

b
bmw 7 e38 27.04.20

varenuha2uha
But nothing is online to do after a heap of flawed updates from the APC's, a flying motorcycle with rockets and a bunch of jobs, bosses, bikers in regular sessions.