3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20 07:24 pm

Whether it is possible to appeal the ban in multiplayer? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

hi. question following: whether it is possible to appeal the ban in multiplayer, but not appeal, and appeal the ban history bans. I just get banned for some violation, and now for those violations just kick and not punished. and there are situations that banks do not agree, and when you appeal, the appeals administrator writes complete crap and leaves the ban in effect, although I with it categorically do not agree. so then the question is how can I report an admin to appeal the ban with other more major(or something like this) admin.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
To violate it was not necessary,and think about the consequences. how much riding have never get banned and not even Kigali.

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

ManticoreX
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1495219484/6aeb3514/17283638.jpg how do you think that breaking the rules? when a player blocks a road trailer and leaving?! when there is a rule that any technical malfunction or if you get into an accident on the road of fools, you are obliged to immediately teleport to the service station.

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

ManticoreX

but it is also a violation, do you think?

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

ManticoreX
this fasting is not about whether or not to break, but about how you can file a complaint on the inaction of the admin and his incompetence on appeal

F
Fallen Werewolf 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
On the forum website MP look mail home administrators and to write. There is no other way.

Up: [email protected]
Spoilerfree the preparation of appeals https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/39673-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D1%81%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8C-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BA-%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D1%83-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B0/

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

Fallen Werewolf
to this address wrote, a month silence. campaign they can't admit that they conligi, not the admins.

F
Fallen Werewolf 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
Then XS. Nothing to do if the admins don't work.

V
Vladimir1203 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
If you frequently throw report,it is possible to forget for a long time about apelyatsiyu, etc. Themselves administrators don't like STU...th. Everyone in one way or another violates traffic rules. You don't have to throw the report on such trifles. You can write in the chat or see all her say to the radio,which at the moment I think.
Now it is easier to hand out stiff bans are not adequate violators.

Try to write him. His contact information is below under the video. Might help to remove . Admin no matter how =)

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

Vladimir1203
thanks for the help. the admins do not understand anything in the rules. not so long ago banned for that, I went on the road in traffic, but did not leave completely the back part of the trailer remained on the sidelines, standing at the traffic lights at the crossing, after a while me and finally another truck and goes into the oncoming lane and continues to drive into oncoming traffic ramming other in the eyes of the administrator. I was banned with the interpretation that the type of player who rammed me didn't want I went! ie I had predugadat what inadequate crash into me and ask permission from him if I could get on the road! the ban was given for a month, a week removed from what this admin has deleted all your stream where handing out bans.

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

V
Viktor.T. 27.04.20

Vladimir1203
He on autopilot rushing.

V
Viktor.T. 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
Passenger car blocks-violation.The truck guy pressed gives to drive I don't think he's tough breaks.

V
Viktor.T. 27.04.20

ManticoreX
Welcome, and you what server you skate?

V
Viktor.T. 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
Welcome. There are situations when it is hard boiled, take off the referee and doganyaesh bullies to punish but I tried to reset the curb.

M
ManticoreX 27.04.20

Victor.T.
Europe 2-3 if one does not let go on the other, how much ride everything is normal. But friend get banned for three days for the offender caught and rammed,the charges against him thrown,although at first he rammed. that is the essence of offenders to provoke the player,and then complain. so I'm not bothering anyone if RAM starts when overtaking someone before that, click quick save and if some asshole cuts you off or rams,just immediately loaded next to intact,and it is one HUNDRED because you can no longer go. so I punish these. if you think I'm lawlessness not seen in the ETS are wrong:) I just it was never answered,so neck was given to the violators. And if you want less mess buy Scandinavia and Eastern convoy, there are adequate people more rolls than shkoloty.

M
ManticoreX 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
You're on DAF's he created blocking the road stopping the traffic light.. not red.
A second video of the Volvo's fault. Also the admins don't really like and those who are on the sidelines ahead of. in my real life right there, and on the side in real life is also forbidden to overtake,as to cross the solid,to go to the oncoming lane and create emergency. generally in ETS it is necessary to put after pass Exam SDA)) although if you ask a few questions of traffic they can always Google to answer correctly even if you do not know,but it is possible though to learn the rules will gradually:)

Upd. And the speed limit and running a red sometimes myself break,that's just red food if anyone near me:) in cities with more movement observed is usually to not italicise,although observing is in you drive those who do not care. But often stupidly hammer on these and the report does not throw.

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

ManticoreX
that would be violations of the fiction they must do so if it was stored in the cloud, ie that no one could cheat money and experience! and what would the profile was one for MP without the ability to create new: one game-one profile. there will be no money for repairs, and thus the accidents will be much less! and if you leave much in the minus-ban for a month! and then many will go by the rules. that's the whole point of all violations.

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

the whole point of the game sometimes it to ensure that you go on the road with a load, what kind of weirdo crashes into you, the cargo and the truck Khan, you teleport to a hundred and again go on the road to a new crank, and again on a hundred and so on.

S
Sergey.1. 27.04.20

Vladimir1203
wrote on this post again a few messages, responded only to those messages which said about why you are not banned, said that we need only video where you can see the episode in advance.and reports of unfair bans is not the word, it turns out that they do not recognize their mistakes.

M
ManticoreX 27.04.20

Sergey.1.
It turns out that there is no proof.. there is proof of guilt,but not innocence. And just so you constantly as you say, the question is where exactly do you ride and why not think about your mistakes. I have the impression that you are guilty and rightly punished.

PS.
About cheat money and experience then I agree,it would be interesting.
Play elite and there is no rank and money many not work,can not cheat the game is purely online,but it's not like I think that single player should not be online.. the game still should be a game(entertainment) and you need to relax from everyday life,and not bother earning more in the game on favorite truck,ship,airplane,sword,automatic, etc. etc. but that is another story.