3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
star4enko99 27.04.20 07:24 pm

no unban (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I got time to ban me why not unban
21 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 27.04.20

star4enko99
You left for a second year for not attending

C
CrowBY 27.04.20

star4enko99
you would still have homeless people on the street asked why you not unban.
PS with such questions it is necessary to turn off. forum

D
Devilgroup87 27.04.20

And I didn't even know that in this game and can ban. (of course that conversation on through online)

I
IOcarya 27.04.20

Oops, but I still wanted to buy it (the game) that would play, and then the mold bans, will think more on this

M
MgZ 27.04.20

Yozara
so bans molded idiots that normal people enjoy the game the way, hopefully soon these Imbeciles. long distract lessons

M
MAKO76 27.04.20

star4enko99 Yozara and what to ban, guys? For violations!!! Play normally, no one ban will not. I'm in a cartoon because of some idiots not playing
MgZ
http://s1.likepic.net/img/30/08/17/05p8x071j184i4r0x1.gif

s
st.pone 27.04.20

vigo24
Yes , it is for truancy .

K
Karen i Elita 27.04.20

The reasons for the ban are many.For example;violation.the complaint from users,say for the flood in the comments, spam, and advertising other sites and groups,insulting members,admins and so on,the Mat in the comments, a provocation. Another ban for breaking the rules of the site.In detail it says http://www.playground.ru/about/rules/
Unless you mean ban in the cartoon,something like this (Kick) - Expulsion from the server (After a pause, you can re-connect to the game)
(Ban) - Lock access to the server (At the time of blocking access to the server disabled)
(Temporary) - Temporary
(Permanent) - Timeless (Forever).
Look in the folder (ETS2MPlogs after choose client.log or chat.logfind your nick and compare it with the above written,then you will know Why?!

D
Devilgroup87 27.04.20

MgZ
I agree completely. Morons like in any online game is more than enough. Only made them a garage, bought a new truck, decided to upgrade the car to enjoy the scenery, the SDA try not to violate, such as suddenly appearing one and then some Imbeciles who just do not give. Money game and so no, they're still a special car with a load of tumbled... Ban these and have. Didn't know really what is doing, but now I'm just happy.

w
wizir14 27.04.20

and want to see what it was banned for 30 seconds

w
wizir14 27.04.20

star4enko99
released from the ban, his time the European and not in Moscow

M
MgZ 27.04.20

Devilgroup87
Yes, report on them and throw banish them, but better still and video recording news , sometimes you can just substitute and then ban you get

w
wizir14 27.04.20

MgZ
I have been on 10 people banned. write the video and issue a ban.during the week the answer.banned or not.

M
MgZ 27.04.20

wizir14к unfortunately all perebanit not possible

w
wizir14 27.04.20

MgZ
banish them for 3-5 days or up to a week and released.And they are again doing their dirty deeds

M
MAKO76 27.04.20

MgZ and the players who normally play on that? Vaughn, people wrote how to do it. Forward. Just then people will be afraid to do crash out of the blue. I vidyuhi a lot about the movie redefined horror and tin. In reality it would be killed!!!

M
MgZ 27.04.20

MAKO76
the fact of the matter is that the ban is not eternal give them, well, the hunchback grave will correct

M
MAKO76 27.04.20

MgZ wrote:
that ban is not eternal give them
There are also a criterion. The number of times they get banned, for example 3, on the 4th ban for always. And the old woman is proruha

d
dronls 27.04.20

Yozara
don't buy, say the worst online in the history of trash games

s
severe116rus 27.04.20

wizir14
the more bans in the past year - the more time. 6th ban permanent, regardless of the reason for the ban.