3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair305 27.04.20 07:25 pm

The game doesn't work. (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Downloaded steam version , and include a blue screen with a small rectangle in the middle that is not suitable permit and it is only with The Forces of Corruption on the pirates too , although previously this was not. On Windows xp rules on the laptop Windows 7 (pirate) and all the rules. Who knows what's going on?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Vinnik 27.04.20

altair305
Can screenshot to throw?

a
altair305 27.04.20

Throws the picture menu of the game and even hear the music playing, and switching the menu, although the screen says it seems to be not the correct solution in English .

S
Sergey Vinnik 27.04.20

altair305
Try this
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/star_wars_empire_at_war_patch_dlya_64_bitnyh_sistem-50719/
I have kind of the same thing. Only I played a long time ago. Write about the result

N
NeosDeath 27.04.20

altair305
download Repack mechanics! 100% working on any axle!

R
Rocbomber 27.04.20

NeosDeath
Guys? He has a license, maybe he wants the network to play?

a
altair305 27.04.20

Rocbomber
NeosDeath
Here the problem lies elsewhere , remember that this settings screen held a t the new screen took . It was offset to the side due to old settings and started to set and got now the screen is black with small blue window that the resolution, or gertsovka not the same.
And I'm over it in the game and sat and now I can't change the settings, whether licensed or pirates from this screen.

R
Rocbomber 27.04.20

altair305
Ahh, I know what to do!!! Go to registry for errors and remove everything associated with the game. I have the same crap as it was

a
altair305 27.04.20

Rocbomber
More detail sign.

R
Rocbomber 27.04.20

altair305
Go into the registry, find all associated with the game and pay and everything.

a
altair305 27.04.20

Rocbomber
Removed all also

R
Rocbomber 27.04.20

altair305
So not all was removed, just keep trying.