3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 27.04.20 07:25 pm

relationship (Dragon Age: Origins)

decided to begin to pass the DAO only right now ( Yes, those who have not played any), and I have a question, I know that it is possible to marry the Queen Anora, but I wonder to marry her not to have Affairs or not? I was thinking aromanice Morrigan but what happens if the Queen marries a or it will be impossible? I've confused myself, but I hope you understand my question)
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 27.04.20

ducks4yquack
It is only in the end of the game to do is one of the variants of the ending. Relations with the satellites do not.

L
Lifariya 27.04.20

As there is Morrigan - I don't know, but the rest... Zevran start the conversation on this topic and asks:I Want you to stay with me or not?
As a player say - so be it. But Lilianas, I heard no talking after the engagement until the very end of the game, otherwise it will throw a gg Then it will remain a mistress and having an affair with her continues.

d
ducks4yquack 27.04.20

gmh4589
in short, I can easily hook up with Morrigan, and then to marry the Queen?) what Morrigan would say? the type of niche I will share you with the Queen or what?)

R
Russian Bear 27.04.20

ducks4yquack
Married Anora possible regardless of the novels, the main condition - HE was a well-known person.

d
ducks4yquack 27.04.20

Russian Bear
I already got it, thanks, but I just wonder the reaction of the second half, she says)

d
diohas 27.04.20

ducks4yquack
you can do all at once romansito, even with a gay elf at the same time, I advise you to pass so, a lot of funny dialogues and proceedings. and you can still arrange a Threesome.

d
ducks4yquack 27.04.20

diohas
no, 1 point if romancity leliana and Morrigan then have to choose

R
Revan Reborn 27.04.20

She says then will soon ring the wedding bells I'm hearing? and if you choose —are you upset? And she'll say are you upset? Oh, you are a perfect match to each other. I'm just curious what you will think your bride about me, about us.

g
gmh4589 27.04.20

ducks4yquack
It will be near the end of the game, and it will be absolutely still, what do you say Morrigan, or other satellites, which will decide to stir up.

A
Annet Vendhelm 27.04.20

Fuck, what a subject came up! I'm already almost in tears)
In General, comrades above have painted you all the gist of the situation.

I just came to tell you that you are treacherous.

d
ducks4yquack 27.04.20

Annet Vendhelm
why am I devious?) I'm just loving) thank you all for your answers))