3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlO_oD 27.04.20 07:27 pm

The problem with the regime is focused (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

At one point, when I ran the game from the last CT, I noticed that all crows are not light, came to the gate, but the concentration did not work, I removed the excess with arches and left 3 need fit, they light up, but the focus is also not working. Before all the rules were with this. What could happen?
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 27.04.20

To scan the ravens have in front of this sign with a gate to read, otherwise do not open the gate. Well, if not at the gate, read the sign, then the first thing we had to restart the game

R
RazorNuKe 27.04.20

BlO_oD the Fact that the video you're doing it wrong, should read the sign on the gate, then run to the left and seeking God, getting to it through the trees, or the arch, they give you speed, otherwise you will not pass, catching it at the end of the Expo on the wall and there again, look at the passed location will be a continuation of the ladder and climb down, open the gate and climb the small curved staircase.
And then suggest a Raven once at the top and open the Big gate! Then the battle with the boss. Good luck!

B
BlO_oD 27.04.20

RazorNuKe he Wrote also came to the gate, but the concentration did not fire
there's the same garbage(

R
RazorNuKe 27.04.20

BlO_oD
OK, here is what apparently this is a bug. Update the game to version 1.2 and download the new version instead of changing their. Should help.