3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thorgal 08.10.19 06:07 pm

How to join a solo session of GTA Online? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually how to get a single game online? In the menu section Network there is no such item. From there you can only enter the General session. Yesterday somehow, but today I can't find the corresponding menu item. Tell me, please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 08.10.19

Thorgal
Only single player

l
lookaway 08.10.19

Thorgal
viola clamp and choose any from the story of the Persians

T
Thorgal 08.10.19

I'm not being clear. I want to get with a single session online. And I can't do anything.
From the single, I'm in the General session. How to download single session online?

S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 08.10.19

Thorgal
From single go to the pause menu - Network - Play GTA Online - Single Session

T
Thorgal 08.10.19

Best
Yes, thank you... Hike my litsuha zaglyuchil. Me after to Play GTA Online once thrown online. The sixth attempt, the menu is still opened and I was able to choose Single session.

A
Alex497 08.10.19

Thorgal
There is a way without switching from online to single, to switch to a private session:
Spoilers this just go to the Rockstar editor (which is NOT live and normal) through the usual online, and from there already, as well as in single player, Esc / Network / Play GTA Online / Single Session AND VOILA!

T
Thorgal 08.10.19

Thank you! Everything seems normal.

d
dilat 08.10.19

That's just an office job does not run. The only thing I found how to be alone in a session is to stop the game for a while, and then resumed. Some time playing alone, and then people start to come in. Find a way, which does not need every minute to press Z