3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TsuriC.C 27.04.20 07:29 pm

Choice (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

As we have probably realized that in DA3 there is a major massacre between mages and Templars. Since the first part of the game, we constantly had to deal with the problem, like who?. Of course, it would be just great if we don't have to completely cut one of the sides. But, suddenly, we have to choose: to eradicate (to pacify) all mages, or to destroy the order of Templars? On whose side will you stand? Please grumantite your answer only with the words well, because I like them more, and something more substantial.
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
AkemiK 27.04.20

A difficult choice, but I probably would stand on the side of the mages.( At least in the first pass.) I feel sorry for them, so to speak. Not all of course, there are those that need to unichtojat or at least to keep on a leash. But if you put yourself in the place of the magician, who is not going to destroy anything and everything, doesn't use blood magic and generally behaves appropriately, no threat to the public, what the hell are they supposed to spend their lives locked up, but still in custody?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Templar. MAG is a fucking walking time bomb with an unstable detonator.

T
TsuriC.C 27.04.20

AkemiK
Okay, I'll agree that balanced wizards worthy of all privileges of the society. Maybe even something more (for example the work of the court mages, etc). But the Templars, so to speak, represent the interests of the public. Besides, rogues and warriors much more than a small handful of people with magical blood. And if they let the masses? Sooner or later, the encounter will begin with the pride of saying you all shit, and I Dartanyan. And they want more power, and they start to mow down innocent folk left and right. Hate to leave them that opportunity.
Moreover, blood magic can act on the subconscious of other people. And what will remain?..

A
AkemiK 27.04.20

It turns out that magicians since childhood to be accused of something they didn't do and probably never will.

T
TsuriC.C 27.04.20

Yes, unfair. But, for example, for poor families there is nothing better than a child of his magic into the Circle to send. There he was a place to sleep, food, school, and University, and work will be provided. Better than the hunger and destitution to die until you'll be hunted any tyrants to use your gift in their filthy purposes.

p
patlatyy govnar 27.04.20

a delicate question. I'm afraid I seem a noob among such experts. I'm still a mage. it is impossible to pacify everyone while some of it is good, not using blood magic

A
AkemiK 27.04.20

TsuriC.C
As for me, so for those mages who live in the circle of magic is not a gift but a curse...Those who are in the first part of the play for the magician, should have seen their living conditions. Living in one room of about twenty people, with ceilings at 15 meters in height, the Windows, like the Canaries, 6x5 cm, and the toilet in public. Moreover, they do not have plumbing systems. Ie in one room there are beds (without mattresses, blankets and pillows), the buckets of shit, bathrooms (if they of course can call it that...) that already 10 people before you soak, and (!) tables with mirrors... Well, just a wonderful ambiance and design. But at least there's room for men and women separated from each other.

T
TsuriC.C 27.04.20

AkemiK

So, still your own! Anyone ashamed of something?? Well, here I totally agree with you. The conditions are terrible. But, I hasten to remind you that the Templars lived in the same place, only on a separate floor, and defecate in the same buckets, and take the same bath. And remember one more interesting fact: almost all the Templars were men. It is very difficult to imagine how they, poor things, refrain that year. All their honor and pride rests on this one piece of paper on which they signed up to be a Templar. Besides: who cleans up after mages? Templar. Who pours these trays? Templar. Who prepares the food? rakovnika? Who underwear-socks-notebooks ezdiet in town to buy wagons? That's right, Templars! So, they have to take

hairy govnar
What you're too good for your nick.)

p
patlatyy govnar 27.04.20

TsuriC.C
I am kind of sad silent. my nickname protection from the trolls

A
AkemiK 27.04.20

TsuriC.C
At the expense of those who all it takes is debatable, because there is no evidence. And by the way about the Templar. I can not understand how people without any mental disorders, can volunteer to go on such service?!

E
Elcheor 27.04.20

for mages because they unjustly oppressed. And just the concept tevinters Empire seems tempting,the power masters free learning magic, etc. And the Church of andraste in my opinion is too bigoted and narrow-minded.

T
TsuriC.C 27.04.20

my nickname protection from the trolls
To wear the helmet don't forget.) And the fact that good is good. That silent is better.

AkemiK

Well, there are still several reasons to be found.) An attack of faith, zakalivanie sins, a child-magician, born (it is something like a nurse in a children garden to go to work, but for how long) , or just to get revenge. Also, as far as I remember in DA2 Anders said that the Templars of the mages in the circle are raped sometimes. So to satisfy carnal desires, too, there work can be. There are in fact to suit your every purpose there, well, except for dwarves. But overall, the service is nasty. Get out, shake your finger, sermons read, Maleficarum from time to time kill, Yes macisco your buff sometimes.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

I can not understand how people without any mental disorders, can volunteer to go on such service?!
What about it? 99% Templar Holy believe that are for the benefit and humans and mages. Ideological propaganda is very important.

p
patlatyy govnar 27.04.20

TsuriC.C
really? I almost say aloud. even with my mom. I'm too taciturn

T
TsuriC.C 27.04.20

And the Church of andraste in my opinion is too bigoted and narrow-minded.

Too fanatical. In addition, in the first and second part of the game, as if you didn't want to be an atheist, your efforts are reduced to finding the urn of sacred ashes and the service of the Church In the name of the Creator.

I
Infiltrator 27.04.20

I would like to take neutral side and this conflict to end ,what are we supposed to do in the third part. Along the way, doing quests on both sides to achieve results. Moreover, there are still darkspawn and the Architect of The Awakening which can take part and it will have to unite the conflicting parties.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.04.20

Without A Name
Well, the architect is unlikely to seriously affect the plot. Its because you can kill revival.

I
Infiltrator 27.04.20

Yes ,but his intellect is capable of much.

E
Elcheor 27.04.20

in the second part of the game, as if you didn't want to be an atheist, your efforts are reduced to the service of the Church In the name of the Creator.
And it's extremely annoying!! So me and interesting Tevinter, there is at least no religious fanatics

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.04.20

That is the main disappointing.Because the main plot
should be about Mor.Even two gods left.And Flemet.
Who is she?
A dust-m-x is not interesting.Yes,for the second plan is suitable.
To unite a country beset by civil war will not be easy.Oh,I have 100500 ideas for this game.If I had to
Biotvarey at least part of to convey.....