3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MagicHero 27.04.20 07:32 pm

How it works the graphics card

Great genius lokkie told the world how really works the graphics card on the pascal architecture.
This guide must be send to graphics card manufacturer nvidia.
The entire text is based on real messages lokkie and his unwavering confidence that everything is exactly as he wrote.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 27.04.20

So all paradku as Locke all scattered on the shelves.
I saw the Loki picture

and there's value 1.4 and under it 1733 scratched his head and made a discovery that ? multiplier and multiplied by lokki 1.4 in 1733 and received frequency is not simple and true for Pascal. Why where what to read? Locke said so, so be it.
But then came the trouble ? pascali anybody this frequency is not kept and told Locke that then they are not worthy of such frequency because of Pasquali 4-channel and 2-channel processors they run on a lower multiplier of 1.2 and the point (1.2 why and why Pasquali 4-channel remained a great mystery),
But then trouble came again, appears on the 4-channel processors Pascal does not work on a standard by decision of the lo frequency of 2400Mhz. Then said Loki that only the 4-channel processors at 5Ghz will allow Pascal to work on full and no 4.9 Ghz is not suitable for it.
But then again, trouble came ? a nerd managed all the same to disperse 4-channel percent to 5Ghz and about the mountain had not earned Pascal at a frequency of 2400. But the engineering genius of Locke, and there is not left us, it turns out it was the RAM, did not work on that frequency. Trying to find the right frequency not successful and only locii all over the world know the true Rabochiy memory frequency for Pascal.

And now, thanks to the genius of Locke, we may share the information that nvidia graphics cards work on architecture Pascal need a 4-channel processor from the future, who will work on 5Ghz and not a dozen or less and together with him will run the RAM on a yet unknown frequency (but I hope that Locke will reveal the secret of this frequency) and then the world shall know the full power of Pascal to Easten correct frequency 2400Mhz ?

D
DemonXL1080 27.04.20

What for to do two of the same post on the forums ??? How many topics about new videokarty already, little attention ? You already made a topic. DELETE.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/pishem_vse_ppro_rabotu_videokart_pascal-945255/

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

DemonXL1080
there I was asked to remove the topic as modernizing look and I can not, because the subject place in me. Perhaps there to my post in another topic that it noticed and removed.

W
Wing42 27.04.20

MagicHero
Why this topic?

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

Wing42
For a laugh, just happened to type in all that I have written confidently believed and convince him I could not. But as soon as all the facts which do not correspond to his delirium, he dreamed up new and eventually everything returned to what is written at the end.

W
Wing42 27.04.20

MagicHero
I'm not funny. Maybe I'm stupid for such a subtle and intelligent humor, which I suggest. It is, right?

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

Wing42
Well, this is for those who are versed in the gland.