3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beshenyy EZh 27.04.20 07:32 pm

Test in multiplayer (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hello! After passing syuzhetki started to play MP, but here's the thing: because of the change of the interface cannot find the conditions for performing the test of the Templars to open the costumes. Opening a costumes assassins need to participate in the event flying Dutchman, but events also can not find.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 27.04.20

Events you will find under the Exact search". There is a scale with a choice of mode, scroll through until you find the event.
About the costume did not understand anything. Suit to what character are you interested in?

B
Beshenyy EZh 27.04.20

GarretSSS
Any, in principle, not important. The point is that I can not find the trials of the Templars in the Testing

G
GarretSSS 27.04.20

Make a screen of these costumes and the required tests. Even do not understand you.
And so in General there are 4 special costume for 4 characters. All the other costumes with the gain of experience and open or conventional loans, for the money or abstergo. And the costumes here they are:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Beshenyy EZh 27.04.20

What tests need to be done to open these costumes for the characters. Here is my question.

G
GRAFF74 27.04.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG
Need to complete session pack of wolves that character or on a certain map. What cards you don't remember. Generally play in the pack for you need Persian and Templar costume should open.

G
GRAFF74 27.04.20

GarretSSS
About the events... I do as I can not find them, ransacked already.

B
Beshenyy EZh 27.04.20

GRAFF74
Thank you

G
GarretSSS 27.04.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG
Well, look.
My first screenshot, the Black lady. Suit is bought in jublee under awards to the game.
The second picture, the Hunter. You need to go to some website. What I don't know.
Third, The Wanderer. Go to the end of the single and it opens.
With the Navigator all the more difficult. GRAFF74 wrote that we have to play in a wolf pack, but I'm not sure what it is. Over the past the sun give files of the characters, and all sorts of relics. And the suit seems to be from some Supplement. What precisely will not tell, I do not remember.

GRAFF74
I do not know in this part but in the last game of the event was not constant, i.e. it often happened that a few days was nothing. Look for the fine search. if not, then there's nothing yet

G
GRAFF74 27.04.20

GarretSSS
If I understand correctly URCHIN, he asked how to get the costumes of the knights Templar. They come in a wolf pack and for the Navigator too. You describe a lot of other costumes.

G
GarretSSS 27.04.20

GRAFF74
Yes, everything, he already knew. He circled in the screenshot of the costume, and I didn't notice. Thought it suit for Navigator interested ))

I
Igor Izicin 27.04.20

Ribat tell me how to play multipleer

y
yonshedo 27.04.20

The guys are probably going to ask a stupid question, but still. So to run the test Templar to get the costume you need to pass session in a wolf pack I went through several jobs, one in Adventure mode, but I didn't get the costume of the character for which I played the next question is: should pass mode Without borders or I have something wrong with the game???
Hoping for an answer

S
Skellet228 27.04.20

As polute Costus the Templar night of the Templar write RV here or in the VC my VC Daniel cold the photo, it is from the new film