3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diana Bulanova 27.04.20 07:32 pm

Containment partner help (FIFA 17)

guys change management in fifa 17 as the hedgehog put on's Containment partner and when you play press X, my player stands still instead of running and took away the swords,and if you play on the classic UPR. my player stupidly running around and holding back the enemy without trying to win the ball. and I win . tell me how to set the controls so clicked on X and the player ran and took away the swords please help Nuba I would be very grateful
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 27.04.20

Diana Bulanova
as far as I remember, the pass button is deterrence...and the button stroke is the selection of the ball

a
ars-fc 27.04.20

Diana Bulanova
this feature tactical defense, the partner is not going to take the ball away, and it will contain

D
Diana Bulanova 27.04.20

ars-fc
how to configure to run around and pick the balls up?

W
Walkoff1 27.04.20

Diana Bulanova
In the settings there is an item security settings (or something like that), there are given a choice of tactical defending and the usual (of the last parts of FIFA). If this is containment and stopping you do not need, then plug the usual protection and when you press the same button, the player will not hold back and just rush the opponent and try to win the ball.

D
Diana Bulanova 27.04.20

Walkoff1
thank you very helped !!!

z
zEmberg 27.04.20

Online doesn't work .