3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OpostrofF 27.04.20 07:32 pm

Question on in-game phantoms (Dark Souls 3)

Locations in the Path of victims was not invading hazel Yellow Finger despite the fact that I am in coal form, and the boss locations are not killed.Just started again and this garbage,and I want all the loot in the game to collect
Yes and in the following locations ceased to invade also the rest of the phantoms.
Who knows what's the problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wulfdor 27.04.20

OpostrofF
I have not invaded hazel offline. Although when I first played on the pirates all was fine.
So maybe with some of the latest patches tied to the phantoms online?

j
jigadloff 27.04.20

Version of the game? And pill? Wang-you've got 1.07 and tabla from CODEX! He has to pass, but on the forums all with the same hney unsubscribe!

O
OpostrofF 27.04.20

Yes 1.07 only tablet other

O
OpostrofF 27.04.20

all thank you for the help but I found how to fix this problem if someone need help tell

J
Jamri 27.04.20

OpostrofF
Tell me that everybody knows

l
llEuroll 27.04.20

OpostrofF
how to understand tell me

m
marquees.org 27.04.20

OpostrofF
Annoying similar styles.

m
marquees.org 27.04.20

Do not worry about Tom, then kills her in the form of poop from the rose garden and the loot will be in it.Another thing of Alva - until dopetril how to solve the nonappearance of the phantom.

P
PaulHook 27.04.20

In the release from MEX to was invaded by red phantoms is necessary in the MEX file.ini to change the parameter BLoggedOn from the default 0 to 1. After the change of Alva invaded and got kicked.

D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

In people, download pirates and angry that do not interfere with the phantoms. facepalm.

A
ASMOLINE666 01.02.21

PaulHook
Thank you so much, kind person! I know your comment for about 5 years, but it helped me a lot)) I have this particular repack)) Your way came in)) Phantoms began to invade))