3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CubaLibre86 27.04.20 07:35 pm

Ps4 does not make new save - lack of space (and freely 159гб)! (Fallout 4)

Faced with the problem that Fallout 4 at one point was not stored on the ps4!
Quick save is working properly, but to make a new save does not.
Platform error:
in system drive has insufficient free space. To continue using the application, you need 0 KB of free space

While in the Curling iron 159 GB of free space.

Naturally, few times rebooted, I prepollical all the wires, removed just in case a few large applications, videos and pictures and deleted some saves on the Stars, and in other applications. It's not helped. Still does not do new saves.
Please help me to cope

4 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 27.04.20

Other games are stored? You can try to subscribe for a month and keep in the cloud.

M
Magmor 27.04.20

on PS4, the number is limited, and maybe it's already fixed, I ran across a couple of locations where the game gave this error. in the first case, delete the game half saves, and the second move to another location and try to survive.

C
CubaLibre86 27.04.20

Half of the saves were deleted already, as mentioned above.
And with that problem figured out: the game simply cannot continue in some brand seemingly harmless locations. I, for example, refused to remain in the gene. the headquarters of the Vol-Tech. Treated so: just don't try to be kept there and all:) for not going to work. You just need to go to another location and it will work. But to me, before I got there, had to spend a lot of nerves.
Thank you anyway, thread can be closed.

E
ESKEL228 27.04.20

CubaLibre86
I have the same problem with Skyrim, in Whiterun. The game at the entrance to this location, and just upon entering the skill menu and quest log in the city, doing AutoSave, AND PRODUCES a DAMN ERROR!!!