3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 27.04.20 07:37 pm

is it worth guinta? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

want to get all the achievements. but gwintem do after completing the main sujecki and 2 DLC. because of this, can't get all the cards. in NG+ it is possible to get maps or have to start a new game?
27 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
new deck to gather

J
JoKeR_1597 27.04.20

In new game+ you'll have to collect again.

c
cheezette 27.04.20

Start NG+ and collect cards

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.04.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
JoKeR_1597
cheezette
ie the card will be lost?

J
JoKeR_1597 27.04.20

Yes

T
Tommy_Koratel 27.04.20

JoKeR_1597
SPS. it's even easier

a
aliko1q 27.04.20

there is no need to

n
natrogrii 27.04.20

Quint - shit, my whole life passed console Nehru in the game this shit to do, blame the bastards should be, not in the fucking cards to have

R
Ruslan45 27.04.20

natrogrii
the words LOSER !!!!

R
Ruslan45 27.04.20

initially, the cards will rise. Well, the quest High stakes interesting....although 2.500 CZK to the middle of the game it does not make the weather.

_
__DOC__ 27.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
Tommy_Koratel wrote:
want to get all the achievements
You want a lot.

n
natrogrii 27.04.20

Руслан45
Yes, just a bastard for this shit to bother, because the game is idle, and I got some card the drudgery to do...well into her stump
p.s. life hate cards, backgammon, dominoes and other crap.

n
natrogrii 27.04.20

schoolboy45
I wasn't even trying, because all this kind of games are complete crap

n
natrogrii 27.04.20

schoolboy45

S
Slobodenuk Ivan 27.04.20

I think you should start quintom, because it is for more interesting quests , cool prizes and prize money. I especially liked the tournament in Tossene , passed the first time and got a bluff(I really liked the sword). However this adds a few hours collecting cards and games, but to complement the universe - suggest

c
cheezette 27.04.20

natrogrii
Didn't you just mastered the basics Guinta. By the way, it can be a bit of a climb.

W
Widukind 27.04.20

Quint diversify the game and fills the world with new experiences for the player with repeated playing. Perfectly complements the atmosphere of the game. About up, I would argue, because for him is not given, and the stakes are totally insignificant in the game. To wager 100 crowns to spend 20 won games, no idea what kind of maniac guinta have to be to try to pump Geralt so

o
oltr 27.04.20

First ignore, because too lazy to delve into. Then sat down, more than worth the wait like

S
Stavaas 27.04.20

rock codes then,if you just too lazy to look for them and collect. the achievements with them are issued.

d
dimon-alfa 27.04.20

Or put the mod on the seller charts. So he achivy opened. I confess, too, dislike Quint, but as a separate game its praise.