3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 27.04.20 07:37 pm

Dudes

The meaning of life is not. Work will die. Don't get sick, you die. Sick, you die. Children die, no you die. To work - work - sleep - work - work - sleep - work - will - die...............
So it will not work. How do you think?
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
fit think

R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
but since you came into this world from somewhere to go vnikuda impossible even after giving birth to children
(you're immortal from the beginning)

A
Alcatraz74 27.04.20

I think you need to have fun while you live

n
nikita2112 27.04.20

So you live no one makes. Even now lie down and die.

r
requiemmm 27.04.20

So it will not work. How do you think? Will not go. The only choice is not particularly large, you can either die like all, or die, leaving a trail like a reasonable creature. Over the statues on Easter island are, nobody remembers their builders, but they certainly lived statue confirm their existence. And the rest of the people of this island, where are they? They and Mosley then left, no one can prove that they actually lived there. Similarly, a simple man, that tomorrow he will die, what will remain of it? Clothes made not by him, bought with the money printed not them and all this stuff, in the apartment, which was not built it...even the grave doesn't seem to, there can be anyone, and the inscriptions too lazy to read. Can plant a tree for a change, oak. Oaks long stick, maybe a few generations to be replaced...a useful monument, it is more useful than a piece of granite. Statues of one figs will not pull, though...:)))

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

with this problem I logically encountered. bypass it - why play the game if you get through it and continue to paraproktit will become meaningless. the pitch response logic is to receive some kind of pleasure and satisfaction. in turn, this means that life has no ultimate purpose and has no infinite values.
oak and the logic with which the us began znachitsa - death is shameful complete drain therefore ought most to do everything so that this did not happen. however, in addition to this provision, there may exist a logical entity's priority above that. when they start to act the become the need of execution higher than the first.
actually it all difficult a few couple I do not remember where I got my pitch thoughts and are unable to briefly explain the meaning of life.

W
Wing42 27.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
Work will die. Don't get sick, you die. Sick, you die. Children die, no you die.
Like before, it was different. You come there with this thing only to quickly. And that all promise to die, and that doesn't happen. People are already nervous.

R
Rolemanser 27.04.20

Wing42
Very worried, so do you want some cookies... no strength.

z
zdrastE 27.04.20

russian depression?
not it too early?
better
Spoilergate, captain, smile
After all, smile is the flag ship,
Captain, captain, pull up....

A
AndreyBatkovich 27.04.20

Who drank - was gone. Those who drink - will go.
But is he immortal, who does not drink?

T
ToxaF1 27.04.20

Ripper Man
Here you have a theme called Dudes. And who was you talking to then? Because the man is a castrated sheep...

R
Rolemanser 27.04.20

ToxaF1
And my word guys - from childhood associated with the word chuvaki.

i
igoryok31 27.04.20

ToxaF1
DUDE - people respect the American culture!!! something like that)))

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.04.20

Those who believe in Muhammad
Who in God who in Jesus...

All will be there,said goodbye and left.
But we are still not soon.So have fun,kids!!

R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

Wing42
hurry only
Yes, it's under the evening comes, and hearty.
MunchkiN 616
means that life has no ultimate goal and infinite infinity.fix
actually it is all difficult
eto Yes

m
masha 27.04.20

To die is not bad, I guess. That's me, before my birth had gone, and what was bad? there was, there was nothing. And sometimes I'm thinking on the theme of death and existence, and all the more inclined to think that after death must be good. But sometimes I think that after death can be uncontrollable glitches, like a dream, and glitches can be scary.
In life, in the body we feel pain, discomfort, and pain. But the pain and other physical inconvenience, it's a protective reaction of the body, to look for safe, good place., means outside the body, these sensations be can't, as there can be awareness of himself.

R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

Masha
Oh yeah, closer

R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

Masha
in other words you become a different person being

R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

HarleyQu1nn
topics are not in fear of death, and in that vain existence

G
Gauguin 27.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
How do you think?
I think you need to go help mom around the house, and not suffer garbage.