3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20 07:39 pm

Models Of Unico (Path of Exile)

Good time of day. Recently noticed that many Unique items, such as a chest armor and some weapons do not have their own unique 3D models and displayed in the game as the base.
Examples:

And this is how I understand it, is not the only items.
In connection with which the question arose, perhaps, who knows, are there any plans in future updates, the introduction of unique models for these things? And then, as it is not comme Il faut when you change the Unica, and the appearance of the character, it does generally not affected.
There are all sorts of microtransactions in the form of ryushechek and zagagulina, not an option, as it's not about that, the sword glowed and the armor is looking good, and that a unique thing, looked on a character, as well as in the inventory.

UPD. In English. Vicki, for this reason, there is no information at the office. the forum has a whole topic, but apparently the developers do not care about this issue.
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
nervniy_tip 27.04.20

GGG slowly introduce 3D models for uniques, so that in 3-4 years will do

D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

nervniy_tip
I understand that this is sarcasm.

So the fact of the matter is that the developers seem to not hurry to introduce a new model uniques, simply because it is not profitable. The more pathetic is your character, the greater the likelihood that players will buy jewelry. Another reason for the delay, I do not see. As even a Modder-lover, will be able to create a model of a sword or armor in max for a couple of evenings. Example – Skyrim. I work with Blender, I know whereof I speak. Or take, for Grim Dawn, there is every legendary has a unique model with their effects, i.e. if it burns, it burns in the game.

PS. I have been playing recently, so I've never noticed this before, since there were few uniques. But now this situation is beginning to cause negative to the game, as the subject of appearance, I think a very important component in a RPG.

n
nervniy_tip 27.04.20

This is not sarcasm. There are hundreds of uniques and most of no its vneski, and once a month goes a patch that adds stuff 5 models for uniques here and judge for yourself when they're done. It is worth noting that each League enter a new unique who also do not have their models. And the fact that these spices are so addictive that people bought microtransaction , so it's not even a secret game free play and this is their only project it is necessary them also to live, maintain servers, and pay employees.
Moreover every League for celani give different microtransactions, and for racing can get.
A terrible disaster do not see this ..

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.04.20

Personally I do not care for appearance armor. The main thing in the gear is the stats, effects and bonuses.