3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Filantir 27.04.20 07:39 pm

A sequel or a Prequel or dlc? (Tyranny)

Look, we have left a lot of questions unanswered. The game obviously begs for a sequel (Except that all the questions will be answered in the new DLC).
Yeah, given the ending, we are given to understand that the history of this world (the world, not Tiers) is just beginning, and we can count on a sequel, but there is a large amount of secrets around Kairos, and given the lack of accurate information about the field, I had a thought...what if they left so many questions unanswered, because the next part will be a prequel, on behalf of Kairos (twist, like with Revan), and this uncertainty with the floor, is a peculiar hint in the game?
What do you think, sequel, prequel or DLC?
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 27.04.20

Аграил1122
I think the most likely DLC . Because the game as far as I know commercial was not justified , and obsidian at the moment, the second pilarski and unannounced project

Z
Zozik10 27.04.20

Аграил1122
Yes, most likely will be a sequel-DLC on Kairos, She/he, at the moment, sveshtarova mystery. Or confrontation(by default) or a wedding(anglamol) (this is only my assumption)

m
makc11021992 27.04.20

Zozik10
not you, not me, I unified the tiers and was there to rule but remained faithful to Kairos and not of war, not a wedding, just finished the conquest and gg our supposedly local Lord. In any case, Kairos designates those who commanded the land

a
art1my 27.04.20

I have one has the feeling that between the court Monona over the arbiter and final game was cut a piece of the game? It's just weird. First we all say that on the orders of Kairos, we must be the only archon, and then suddenly, for no reason at Kairos troops(and) attacked the Tiers. Although we have acted on the orders of Kairos(a) and nothing broke (except the game for the rebels where we secretly plot against kayros(a)).