3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demetrum24579 27.04.20 07:39 pm

Broken sohranki in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, people. You know, I haven't played Skyrim so yesterday I decided to go to him. I download a saved game and then on to you! Writes, saying: the save File is corrupted and cannot be loaded... It was a disappointment. You hour not know how to fix it? Before that everything was fine, but as soon as my Skyrim from last save - this crap happened... I tried using Skyrim Save Cleaner to clean the saved game, but in the end I beat something like: Ahem... no Files detected. Please tell me how can I restore a saved game?

By the way, mods don't conflict with each other, if that. Using Wrye Bash checked it out.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.04.20

Well, other saves I try to load.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Demetrum24579
Broken preservation is a problem.

Disconnect and remove better fashion, making the reserve. Can save and start.
I was already turned off EVERYTHING, including DLC and everything else and saving went after SaveTool.

Put somewhere your save, maybe I will run, maybe someone else will help.

h
h-H-h 27.04.20

start a new game, then load that save, save to be loaded again and again download

D
Demetrum24579 27.04.20

saturn7774
I'm telling you - mods do not conflict. they even sorted and do not require. just some shit they made to hell, but then everything was fine. somehow it's even weird
using SaveTool to clean, but did not help something. extra scripts were not, and only some Havok Cache or something, which I also cleared
By the way, after disabling the mods, the game ceases to run - so that on behalf of the administrator

D
Demetrum24579 27.04.20

_BESIK_
and tell me, please, where exactly in the registry is a record of Bethesda? and I have the registry somehow don't give a shit and brush it through the ALBS.

D
Demetrum24579 27.04.20

_BESIK_
and I need to be deleted from the folder Bethesda Softworks, I understand, right?

D
Demetrum24579 27.04.20

_BESIK_
okay, now try. maybe it's something to give

D
Demetrum24579 27.04.20

People, I have all solved the problem. I then installed one mod, but installed it crooked. I took it off and cleaned the saved game from scripts, and then on again and set it up in MCM menu. Don't need anything, thank you that responded!)