3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KenQ 27.04.20 07:40 pm

Installing mods in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Well my question is how to insert the mod in the game? And how do I know what my version of the game?
65 Comments
Sort by:
K
KINGsize-94 27.04.20

1. Is there any coach(that at least was the immortality and moshino fix) on 1C on GTA4 latest patch ?
2. If the patch 1.0.0.4 is unique to that platform, so is it possible to write Russian text and put the simple native trainer ?
3. If I put the simple native trainer what it takes ?
( Real question )
PS I installed the latest eng patch crack and simple native trainer BUT ! started fun with sound (for example missed a splash and already prohodish job and the sound is coming from tastuki and other amenities...)

B
Brando9 27.04.20

2. You can put 1040, top Rusik 1S, script hook and SNT

K
KINGsize-94 27.04.20

and what the pros then 1004 patch if you want no problems put ?

B
Brando9 27.04.20

and what cons 1004, if there are cheats for it SNT?
I honestly do not understand why you ask so is it possible to write Russian text and put the simple native trainer ?, the Russian text it is not going anywhere if you put coach.
Try to put http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41127/ if I don't, I offered up another option.

K
KINGsize-94 27.04.20

Brando9
Thank you for the answers

k
k1slim 27.04.20

Here discuss everything to do with installing mods to the game.
Maybe later I will make a FAQ for installing different categories of mods.

d
dimajudo159 27.04.20

Listen,help me somebody,trouble,several cars put on a habanero and each glucina as soon as you get in it, immediately fall through the wheels into the ground and then disappear altogether naturally do not ride it,the settings in handling and in vehicles changed,not help,help
P. S the glitch is only on this model

A
Abubakarov 27.04.20

Please help... I upload the add-on cars and installs them. I go into the game put this machine, but when I go on the turns it is flipped, what to do?
Do not turn over machine, but only some Changed lines in the handling doesn't help.

k
k1slim 27.04.20

1004 patch + ASI loader + filonchik or 1070 patch + ASI loader + decryptor .dat files.All there in pilih and cheats on our website.
Ps
The edit button of the post on the right.Multiposting not appropriate.

A
Alex_shorin97 27.04.20

Insert the script .asi - does not work! In the log:
Log start: Tue Jan 17 16:32:06 2012
-----------------------------------------------
[INFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.2.3 - (C) 2009, Aru - Initialized
[INFO] Process base address: 0x400000
[INFO] Auto detecting game version
[FATAL] Failed to detect game version
Yuzayu 1,0,6,0 ENG

p.s need scripthook 0.2.3

T
Tomas Freeze 27.04.20

prompt please ,and the cars I'm an easy change but the mod some neponyatka,set of passers-by, all persons like zombies but they all go as before and lead a peaceful life.mozht I cheto not established.?

B
Bola1695 27.04.20

gamer49692

You probably animations not installed.

M
MORSOV 27.04.20

Install Left4Liberty - there you can configure it normally, turn on, turn off, but persist during the power-on fashion does not suggest it - my saves were off.

T
Tomas Freeze 27.04.20

LazyDemon21
so it turns out that little to put the zombie Apocalypse(Zombocalypse_Mod_v16)on to another and left to put chtoli???
here is an extract from the README.
1. run SparkIV.exe (latest version)

2. Click on the GTA IV icon at the top of the SparkIV window.

3. Click OPEN, and find the file:
Grand Theft Auto IV / PC / MODELS / images scaleform_fronted / COMPONENTPEDS.IMG

4. IMPORT the texture files you want to replace from the Zombies folder

5. Click SAVE, then click REBUILD

6. Close Spark IV then open it again

7. Click the GTA IV icon.

8. There's a list on the left.
Scroll right down to the bottom and click on Textures

9. IMPORT all .wtd files from the Menus folder of the mod

10. Click SAVE.

10a. Play GTA IV and marvel at the mutilation.
Everyone will go about their business as normal, but look a whole lot gorier!
To get these bad boys (and girls) to attack ya, go and install Left 4 Liberty :)
well ,the truth is Sparky I use OpenIV,did everything as written ,and they're all like zombies and blood go there as civilians and the normal,I have this mod where the switch is there?

T
Tomas Freeze 27.04.20

DevilBola95
and about what animation exactly are you saying,in what file and what format?in fact there is everything right, I did,there was a bloody menu,people a zombie by now but live and walk as in regular play,so I spent to night in the game time and nichrome,where life was very conventional.I thought maybe the infection just spreads .))

V
Violentable 27.04.20

I say at once that climb on your forum answer did not find, hence this topic.
In General, I have installed the game, put it on the English patches, patched to 1.0.4.0, launched it and now decided to put other models of cars. So here I am fighting with this for two weeks and not out of a desire to ride good cars, but out of principle. make all instrukcii put ASI Loader dsound throwing in the root, put the FileCheckFix, throwing it there, and finally a Spark, but it's not impossible, writes an error FilecheckFix and ends the game. I do have to put, I have a license, but I hope you can help me!
and writes supposedly doesn't support the version of GTA 4, and I have 1.0.4.0

x
xIceCreaMx 27.04.20

How to remove some mods?because of him(them)is impossible to complete a quest,please help!

k
k1slim 27.04.20

Return backups in place.

x
xIceCreaMx 27.04.20

please enlighten how to do it?I shook gtashku immediately from the mouth of a mod

B
Brando9 27.04.20

black_fire094 download clean game.