3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DaSein 27.04.20 07:41 pm

How much is the fish? (Total War: Warhammer)

Play for Bretonia, kept in siege Mousillon with the army of the red Duke inside, there are 2-stroke to surrender. On the next move in the besieged settlement is only the garrison, and the army of the red Duke for unknown local science and magic reasons is on the high seas and quite far offshore.
But this miracles are not over: on the next turn seedy vampire a stack of 5 units at sea (where non-combat losses are all races, without exception, and the possibility of replenishment of the undead from among the fish never even heard of never) updated to a full stack of 20 units.
Play the Total War series since its founding. Now I've seen everything.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space marine286 27.04.20

DaSein
Mousillon port city, if he can't land he can through the sea to go

D
DaSein 27.04.20

Space marine286
The settlement is surrounded and under siege, can only defeating the besieging army. Even if we assume that the possibility of escape through the pier from the fully-blocked villages this is a feature the developers, they clearly screwed up because I forgot to add in the strategy of fleets and the ability to block ports. But the main pearl is still in the second time.

S
Space marine286 27.04.20

DaSein
Fleets might add when will part 2 of Warhammer total war

D
DaSein 27.04.20

Space marine286
But this is not accurate.

s
ss7877 27.04.20

Space marine286
DaSein

The second part comes out on September 28.
The developers have not once said that fleets and naval battles do not fit into the concept with a focus on tactical combat, so that they will not.

S
Space marine286 27.04.20

ss7877
Wait and see. View add or not add

s
ss7877 27.04.20

Space marine286
Think, fool? :)
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-coming-soon

- Naval combat Is happening?
- Only in autoresolve. Warhammer Fantasy Battles is principally a game about land warfare, so that's where we're choosing to focus our efforts in terms of full battle simulation. There are some new sea-related campaign features that we will detail in the future.