3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
graniza 27.04.20 07:41 pm

The problem with the range of drawing in games

Good afternoon. Please help me with one problem: I can not understand why such a bad draw distance in games. Drivers, re-installed the game, endured the OS... Nothing helped. I'm already thinking is not rational, namely, on the power supply. With temperatures all right. The advanced settings made through the Nvidia panel, the effect is zero.
Scoured the Internet, everyone asked this question and everyone didn't have the answer. So really, nobody knows what it is?
Video example of the game:
VIDEO
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kokoprime1991 27.04.20

The range is specified technically and is written in the game settings ( NOT always in INI). This is done because of the ROUNDNOSE to port games, which PRISTUPOCHKE simply melt trying to pull such a picture at 100%. Almost ALL Danny the time of games have a similar problem, where it is very noticeable, and sometimes not.
The question you need to ask WHY this bug remains after the port ? Because developers simply do not care. Take the game to rush pristavochkoj there like shit was not ( and was not 100500 patches on the first day and curve optimization , the buckets of the game to fly , and now the game is in the style of PRESS X to win - weigh under 100 GB, and eats like 10 aircraft).
It's like 1N of the options.
2nd you simply do not have time to go processing on the hard disk, in other words, it sucks(slow down) so goes a long primary testing of objects(shadows, textures , sometimes even the manifestation of the face)... Do defragmentation , give the swap file , install the game closer to the disk, clean your PC from garbage how to programmatically and physically.

g
graniza 27.04.20

Kokoprime1991
Windows net, 3 day exposure. Discs new, a month ago bought.

R
RikoChiko 27.04.20

Can tomorrow if not too lazy to Curling irons 3 to check the shadows in AC2. But I'm sure it's just your nitpicking.

A
Anglerfish 27.04.20

graniza
For Sozinov that's fine, there's always been a miserable draw distance. In the game settings, then rendering set up?
Spoiler

g
graniza 27.04.20

Anglerfish
All the ful. Razlozi under 120 fps

A
Anglerfish 27.04.20

graniza
In the second Eosine particularly frail portrayal was, as I recall, so don't worry and imagine that you are on a divine console.

c
clinton2 11.01.21

It is still relevant and the problem is not in the drive. This is spelled out either in the drivers, since the problems started around the time when Nvidia and AMD had "virtual ultra-high resolution" settings, or somewhere in the game settings and it is not always possible to turn it off, such as TAA anti-aliasing in Metro Exodus

D
DimSyan 20.01.23

clinton2
and still relevant)