3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Help me plz 27.04.20 07:42 pm

Yes, once again, how to install? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to install skyrimUi and skse ? I installed both from this site, put in the Skyrim folder and the game says that's incorrect.
Really it works not correctly, sagging while browsing the inventory, and does not display some buttons(instead of Q questions), open favorites and much more
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

Don't know what you installed, I set myself SkyUI but not from this site, to the SE version without skse and everything works fine. Put through nexusmagazine.

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 27.04.20

Help me plz
it's just a throw in the game folder and skyrimUi skse in the data folder then activate in the louncher and all

H
Help me plz 27.04.20

Through skse the launcher does not open

H
Help me plz 27.04.20

I have in the launcher in the files only skyUI

H
Help me plz 27.04.20

SkyUI error code1

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 27.04.20

Help me plz
there should be one

M
Mihail Golohvast 27.04.20

I downloaded from off site and everything works(put on litsuhu),and PG alone VIRUSNAME and curves bend)

o
outsider85 27.04.20

Help me plz
All fully and the skse folder should be placed in the game folder (not into the DATA folder and in the root of the game where the executable file of the game TESV.exe), to confirm the merge folders. To run the game through skse_loader.exe.

H
Help me plz 27.04.20

outsider85
So in that case, I put in the game folder, and he says he can't find Tesv.exe I have steam version

g
grothex 27.04.20

version need latest skse. and skyUI identity, preferably fifth. skse at the root of the game, skyUI in data. run through skse_loader.exe. )