3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0364 27.04.20 07:42 pm

What game for you was and still is the most epic ?

Hello , I would like to share with you my impressions of some games. They got me very much hooked by its atmosphere .
This game:
Advent Rising
Half Life
both games are good in their and have its own unique atmosphere.
but unfortunately neither the first nor the second ( by the news ) continuation of light will never see (RiP great projects )

And what games have affected you ?

thank you for your attention
43 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 27.04.20

Well, firstly you have the terminology to understand. Epic is a little is not about that. Well, if you talk about what you meant, then there is little list is not a small work, but would like to highlight:
1. Fallout 1 when it came out, it seemed prettier games no, about the job world and gameplay and say nothing, it was something!
2. Gothic 1, from the scale and just felt dizzy, and the plot was still able to surprise.
3. SwKotor, choice, Fighting, customization, etc., and the final twist about Revan at all freaking out.
4. ME 1, cool space RPG, and the fact that the character is fully voiced and the dialogues in the cut scenes, such a cool interactive, at that time this was not anywhere, the plot generally at 10, especially the revelation of the Prothean AI on the theme of the Reaper, silently ofigevali the monitor.
The list in principle can be continued for a long time, I remembered to say the most pop projects that the fastest came.
PS. Of course Xcom (the very first from the ' 90s) , but I was...to explain than cling to this game will not, who played will understand.

P
T
TheHouse 27.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
Oh Yes, this is also possible to add certainly) taking into account the pleasure and emotions that has brought Mafia 1, even the word epic is suitable)

0364 27.04.20

on account mafia 1 totally agree, even the second was not bad
TheHouse

L
Lex-one 27.04.20

Duke Nukem

R
Ripper Man 27.04.20

Stalker

S
SamuraiElit 27.04.20

Saints row 3,4 the walking dead 1,2,3 and Batman island Arkham

D
Daidjer 27.04.20

I have a few games that I can't put above each other. But what showed Porsche911GT3RS, I recall with special warmth. Mafia - it's certainly something. Super game at all times.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.04.20

I am against the ending of Mass Effect 3.But when you know what the outcome of the game and hear that music in the beginning realizing that Sepka was going to die.This is the most epic.

r
requiemmm 27.04.20

To a certain point was very epic. First, of course, the second is too crippled pravotorova. The dark ending is happy for all 100%, will have to replay.
Here we are talking about acts that can be folded epic. Here Skyrim is an epic game. Like any TES, among other things. But if you don't come a hero, there will be a feat, remember? So maybe even Titanquest or any game with killing something big in the finale may be appropriate.

M
MelShlemming 27.04.20

JetFighter 5: defending the Motherland
Club

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Stalker, TES, fallout

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.04.20

Fallout 3, Flatout 2, Mass Effect

W
Wing42 27.04.20

Probably WarCraft III. Stunning depth history; the heroes who empathize and excellent videos.

f
frosso46 27.04.20

Obvilion and Gotic2. Even Dragon Age Origins. Awesome games.

a
airstorm 27.04.20

Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 (+ night of the Raven). A fascinating story woven into... a small, but detailed world.

t
the endless misanthropy o 27.04.20

Wizards the most epic ever

Gothic, Stalker, Max Payne, Vice city, Deus eh - Klose

The Tirzah, Duma member, ridik, drempelig - near BU

Oblivion, polocy, dragonage - far far Evey

m
meffhould 27.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R, Metro, Mafia, Fallout, TES, Doom. Quite the epic game.

t
the endless misanthropy o 27.04.20

As for halflife, no stories on the walls or Gypsy mug Alex Vance I was never pinned. Game Portal liked.