3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pakc666 27.04.20 07:43 pm

The trigger on the car (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Silly question, but it just so happened that playing GTA since the pre-order I did not understand why there is a possibility of installation of explosives, and the trigger on the car in the garage?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 27.04.20

Pakc666
to undermine any bloke who love cars (made after pressing M and selecting the corresponding menu). only I something did not work or maybe it already exploded and I wasn't paying attention. Then when you install the explosives to put the ban on the tuning, as it will not break and will not recover for the insurance, then the explosives removed. In General, it is better to put specially for someone, not for everyday use

P
Pakc666 27.04.20

IDarkaxeI
Thanks, Yes that's the fact of the matter is that also tried set both types of explosives. Not really it worked.

I
IDarkaxeI 27.04.20

Pakc666
Also not working? It is likely that the villains steal the car in the invulnerability. In General, I scored on a bomb, the machine wide open, sometimes steal and break. Well, I also sometimes nice on somebody's clunker to drive purely for variety in order to exchange experience in the tuning and selection of t/tools. Almost everything is closed) is Itself not closed, robbing forget to open and there is this awkward sense of numisma

J
JolyMau5 27.04.20

Yes it is useless.
I put on their cars so that only passengers were boarding, the compromise as me, and the car can go on missions and steal can't.

H
Hobo Sexual 27.04.20

IDarkaxeI
After the installation of a bomb with a trigger in the phone will be a new contact to Detonate. I'm so beggars verification, write in chat that I moder, I suggest to spawn the expensive cars you can sell when the victim pulls away blow))

D
D.E.U.S 27.04.20

Hobo Sexual
Well, you're a genius. Hats off to you.

P
Pakc666 27.04.20

IDarkaxeI
I close the machine and leave only for friends, because very often got such that I was getting some ghoul and blew himself up with a grenade. Or when someone throws out of the car and drives away (if you, for example, not configured to fight, and I think that dude just wants to sit on you). Of course, you can close access and his throw, but still unnecessary troubles.

d
dimon-alfa 27.04.20

let it ride, then you can throw them out of the car and to his cause, so do not close machine