3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamechanel12 27.04.20 07:55 pm

is it possible to transfer pirates to lisensing GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

guys how to transfer pirate GTA 5 on litsenzionniy launcher social club which I bought ACC GTA 5 need ease times GTA download and I've got 5th
GTA pirates current pirates don't know how to create one licenzionnoe help the pancreas
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 27.04.20

It is impossible in principle!
Install all from scratch without any manipulation and unnecessary problems.
The pirates take the root!

b
bmw 7 e38 27.04.20

Dude you got 100% of pirates are not updated with the pill. Tell me: you need a agony to move? It's possible, but if you then get banned online for this, I'm sure you'll regret the transfer of pirates on the license.

J
JolyMau5 27.04.20

Timur Beresnev
Lol, and tell me what item it online to get banned?
Because updated to the pirates license?
Essexplay
Perhaps if the game was purchased on steam. I'm too lazy to paint, but it is possible.

Two expert gathered, the shame. I do not know - do not write.

w
winni madison 27.04.20

gamechanel12
take the pill,then create a folder in the incentive steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V,just grab the game files and re-read the cache via the ideas he perihelium and update the game files

t
tesla707 27.04.20

what is the actual question: to transfer game content, not to pump, or move save with the pirates on litsku?
actually both is possible.
if the client has a hash function, you can try to check and spool the desired, pre-renaming the path to the game (as written above).
well, the saves can also be transferred, provided that the crackers used to save the progress of the function of the executable, not themselves invented and wrote the emulsion.

b
bmw 7 e38 27.04.20

Blue pan
For the left of files in the game folder(in this case, the crack/tablet). Believe me, cheat Rockstar for such a ban.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.04.20

gamechanel12
Take a pill, you can delete all that files from Grand Theft Auto V except the folders and all the files x64....rpf ( x64 is archives no broken files if you put mods in x64 files then they will reboot from the Internet)
Then, create a folder Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V (that is, in the prescribed incentive),
On the way D:\Steam\steamapps should be the file appmanifest_271590 - just did it and prescribed stimulants that the game is installed and can be awakened to perejaslavets
Here is the file there is this https://yadi.sk/d/FD53Cq2X3MnMm2

Drop the game files and re-read the cache via the ideas he perihelium and update the game files

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.04.20

gamechanel12
I did after reinstalling Windows and steam, ie file appmanifest_271590 I removed had from the Internet to download

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.04.20

gamechanel12
Be sure to delete the files of the crack and the archives for ideas modifications after losing a license and steam reads them as corrupt and restarts from the Internet, and best of all if for you is hard so zamarachivatsya then put on a new game through steam, just not all can understand and to guess all the nuances of those crap

J
JolyMau5 27.04.20

Timur Beresnev
Well, how would crack in the process of turning in ANY case removed.