3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 27.04.20 07:55 pm

Ur-Dragon Online. (Dragon's Dogma)

Many saw this thing, who had the temerity to go to the Chamber of Lament. Or touched the dark stone after the first pass of the game in the village of Kassanis, but didn't know what to do with it.

The fact that this miracle is a dead version the dead man had red (story) of the dragon. In contrast thereof is about 30 hearts all over the body (only vulnerable sites) and 3 million HP.

Offline to kill him will not be easy, as players and pawns applied to the full 100% damage to him. Another thing is online, where everything is pay him 0.1% of base damage, and every 15 minutes he leaves the field of battle. Sometimes even the most overpowered players in these 15 minutes will not cause no visible damage to this beast. So how to kill him, and why do it at all?
The fact that the boss is online with all the consequences. That is, to kill him should all who have the game, every 15 minutes he flies to your server and summarizes the resulting damage from all players in the world per unit time. When he left exactly 0.1% of the total 3 million health level, a window opens somewhere in the 45-60 minutes. In this period of time all who come to visit him, has quite real chances to kill and get unique rewards which are not earn in the other way (a Set of armor from the void, one of the three masks). Although the devil is not so black as he is painted, and in fact, day kill one of the UR-dragon. And that would get in the eye you just need to be a little lucky, or at least to calculate the approximate time of this window based on its level of health. And to feel comfortable with it, the player only needs to have a minimum of 90 level of development and the pumped class of Ranger or Strider and the same will not interfere with arrow Finger of God and a shitload of potions to increase magical and physical damage. But in the hearts of resurrections possible not to save, as, among other things, the reward for killing him will serve 30 of these hearts.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

That is, to kill it offline, I need before going to him, in the game settings to disable the network? What's the reward for killing it in the offline world? I want to see if it makes sense.

D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

Yoshemitsu
Thank you for such a detailed reply. Hearts awakening I have already hundreds more have accumulated. Play as a soldier, lvl 98. To kill him online, not even hope. Try offline zaborot. And the reward depend on what class to kill him, or will there be a choice? I'd sword did not stop.

D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

In General, I stocked up on potions, amulets, and explosive arrows, I bought the arrow Finger of God, previously pulled the plug and went to kill the offline version of this dragon Assassin 107 level with two pawns. He collapsed in 9 minutes, never causing me any damage, only to fall and groaned. Given achivku and the sword Askalon, which was much worse that I've ever had. Not interested. Go catch the window =).

D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

Yoshemitsu
On the island I get only items #2, Deeper Inquisitor can not pass, the encounter with death had ended fatally for the entire team in three seconds.
Tried to kill the UR-dragon online (generation 313). 500 shot explosive arrows, I in principle do not damage the paint. Besides, he can hardly see, where are the hearts. He flies away, I told him even half of one of the strips is not demolished. In General, the number of dead.

D
Ded MastDay 27.04.20

Yoshemitsu
Oh, now I understand. That is, it should arrive almost dead.

V
Vlad Vegas 27.04.20

I played rangera 111 LVL , killed the ur dragon offline 4 times and all 4 times, dropped the staff on the MAG , started to play a mage , then just began to play for the Ranger