3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemRemix 27.04.20 07:56 pm

Where to find gvozdemet? (Fallout 4)

Please help find! In what location is?
28 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 27.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
Dump Lanky John — in the Central part of the landfill need to go down the hatch inside the upturned car. You can find him on the wire leading from the generator at the gate, which should activate so that the hatch opened.
You can take from the corpse of Desdemona during the storming of the headquarters of the "Underground".
Station the Bedford — gvozdemet can be found in the blue car immediately behind the locomotive in the corner near the skeleton. Weapons there, starting from 20-th level. http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Гвоздемет_(Fallout_4)

D
DemRemix 27.04.20

Thank you very much!!!

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.04.20

Author here you medic.
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6306/?

D
DemRemix 27.04.20

A cannibal, I'm not using the mod

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

It was too late ...
And with a Dump and with the link ... :-)

And the Dump Lanky John, I wonder gvozdemet ( nailgun ) to produce. There is a sad story with a family is locked in a makeshift shelter ...

D
DemRemix 27.04.20

Where is the dump?

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
So I'm not late, not with Dump not with reference to ...

Junkyard is ... :-) in the center of the map.
Spoiler
And here is the link:
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Our forum was visited by the rat with the cons ... :-)
In all likelihood, the rat came with friends.

s
sayapov.valery2017 27.04.20

saturn7774
This in this world and not just virtual.

s
sayapov.valery2017 27.04.20

saturn7774
It turns out I'm also about half of the stash I missed.
will go here after a while to explore. That's what the run walk.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

sayapov.valery2017
I each location, almost nose in every corner look ... Everything I try to remember where the first aid kit, ammunition boxes ... That need, for example the canister !.. With it, urgently, and at hand. Just need to remember that in the area lying ...
Plus the fact that the vast majority of all small rubbish, simply to spawn ...
By the way, to spawn and he gvozdemet - it seems that the owners of the landfill, again locked in his shelter.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

I have no desire to write anything on the forums ...

D
DemRemix 27.04.20

saturn7774
Heh. ,☺

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
Yes ...
Forum rat, silent puts all the cons ... of Course, that without explanation ...
One gets the impression that the opinion of rats is radically different from the views of the forum, but she's just not able to articulate their point of view, whether from beresite feelings, or from what is not able to Express their thoughts ( or maybe simply never learned to write ).

P
Pril Balsam 27.04.20

saturn7774
come whining something on the subject of there are certain realties suggestions?
Spoilery noticed that if the message is positive, then its positive, if negative, then minus
Spoilertv you cry? you 200минусов and 2000 pros
LOL

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Cheryl
Not at all, I do not cry - I this behavior really annoying ...

On the topic of the forum:
What's wrong with Dump Lanky John ?..
A crowd of super mutants, large trophies to the Dump. Fun brawl and boxes of supplies.
Plus, the family history of John and ... actually, the gvozdemet.

Simple, take him to the station Bedford ... he just lies There in one of the cars. This is the first of guasdalito that I found in the game.

You can have patience and with the high difficulty of the game, gvozdemet with a legendary property that can be taken from the corpse of an enemy.

Spoilers the end, there is Wikipedia: http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%93%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%91%D1%82_(Fallout_4)

P
Pril Balsam 27.04.20

saturn7774
excellent :)
gvozdemet, which I found , unfortunately, I do not remember where, lies in one of the boxes. It is a rare ammo.

And where are you dibaise ammunition?

F
FileCrasher 27.04.20

All the participants from me along the bold black!

Cheryl
Cartridges for gvozdimye (train tacks) is everywhere anywhere, but tiny.
I have them periodically collected about a dozen, and I sell them (take in locations all without trials, and then drag the home)

P
Pril Balsam 27.04.20

viatrix
as far as it is a good weapon, have you used this?

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Cheryl
1.Mainly as loot ...
Railroad nails, are found, though rarely, in regular boxes with the equipment and even the inventory of enemies.
2.And of course buying ...
I once tried to use gvozdemet with some legendary feature, but I have, in the vast majority of characters can be attributed to light infantry :-) Gvozdemet, still too heavy a weapon, and its rate of fire leaves much to be desired.
With certain mods, you can make him not a bad sniper rifle, but I already have an excellent rifle.
So ... how often do merchants appear in nails, I can't say.
3. Third and not a bad option to get nails for gvozdimye station of Automatron. Homemade DOCKING station, is looking for a nail through one, but still looking. It's fun and profitable.
Drawings that you can get in the lair of the Mechanist. Also, three ( ? ) such station, randomly appear in the game ... once appeared in a certain place of the map, they stay there and you can use them repeatedly.