3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeminiCross 27.04.20 07:56 pm

All the DLC for XCOM 2 (XCOM 2)

Yes, I'm a pirate and downloaded the Repack from mechanics War of the elect. In the description of the repak stated 6 DLS. But in the Repack they are only 4 and a half I can't turn on. Behind this question, whether I stupid, whether skis do not go. But I would like to pass XCOM 2 with all official content. Please advise how to connect all of the Supplement. Or maybe they are already included, just pirates is not displayed when you start the game. If not, maybe one of the local pirates will throw off the link for good Repack with all the content? Thanks in advance

6 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 27.04.20

all inclusive. top Daw integrates the content DLC with no story DLC

G
GeminiCross 27.04.20

I0PuK
That is, you can choose the content of DLS, but the plot just 1 of them?

D
DLAntariy 27.04.20

pick a Daw with integrated add-ons and put those that are under them both, and you will have all the content with all the missions and gear!

G
GeminiCross 27.04.20

DLAntariy
Thank you

V
Volk-Naemnik 27.04.20

Again, I don't understand (for litsenzionniy) - I put a Daw to integrate add-ons and is now in the shop I can make Sparks without a mission, and the intelligence to say that the lords of the aliens guarding the factory of advent.
If you start a new game and going to take this check and put it separately on the additions - nothing will change or there will be separate missions for this DLC like in the original?

S
SemyStall 27.04.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Of page will give all content on the DLS without missions. Without daws - the whole story DLS.