3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Latiq 27.04.20 07:57 pm

Quiz (Diablo 2)

Draw. Sevodnya evening was held in the chat quiz played out a bunch of prizes. Various Polikarpova tracks marowelli HA titans fights and so on and Runci pool and mind. sponsored quiz is entirely from my own pocket(my tobish) as well as from voluntary contributions from the player to the extreme (something like this) and a player who wished to remain anonymous. The day after tomorrow it is planned to hold it again but my financial resources are limited ( I only play 2-3 weeks and especially armor not collected yet) so if there is anyone who wants to make various contributions ( such as low gear or low Runci) which are then played out in the chat through various points of interesting secondary questions please contact me in game on *attie *attie1 *Attie2(up to 7) or in private on the forum. at the request of the sponsor will be announced before the quiz. Overall it was fun, I would like to repeat. The question is only material. gutentag
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Latiq 27.04.20

before I forget, it was played all on the soft

d
d_zen 27.04.20

interesniy sposob poproshainichestva

N
Noski 27.04.20

d_zen
Yesterday evening, quite amused chat questions and handing out stuff to the winners - it's not begging.

I
Immense 27.04.20

Latiq
A good idea is not the first time this already. Tip: do it on a separate channel.

f
firkax 27.04.20

on a separate channel no one will come, in my opinion

M
Mareenus 27.04.20

On the latest divorce it seems. Have an extra - deal. Others will distribute on their behalf.

And again. All you new-talents that in 2 weeks the game is almost ready for PG to throw pools, minds and fighting.

N
Noski 27.04.20

Mareenus
You didn't get laid so you can get mad.

O
Olezha Buhalo 27.04.20

for you young streight cheto not able to produce themselves ((

A
Alehandro228 27.04.20

crap kakoi ta razigrivaete

k
kirw 27.04.20

Got on your quiz, I think, to check who's good with calculus, Tr armor, like, - not krupchyk.

L
Latiq 27.04.20

Алехандро228
well, if you're so smart, give me another gear which you think is not crap and I will play. no? nut or shut up. I play what I have and what is donated by other players

L
Latiq 27.04.20

kirw
I played the Tr armor. some mistake

L
Latiq 27.04.20

today at 15 00 Macs will be another(third) drawing of prizes. we wait for all wishing to attend. skeptics forum goons, but also full of bullshit that nothing can produce nothing except backed by the shocking air - you too will be happy. may th and win. Kamon pokemon 15 00

A
Archon Guard 27.04.20

good luck in your endeavor, so to speak, God forbid, more lahov to life didn't seem like the chopping block
casual player interested in the game, as it were, and not quiz, but this is IMHO