3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malal 27.04.20 07:58 pm

Loyalty Kairos cannot be saved? (Tyranny)

faithful to Kairos save or what not?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stop Right There 27.04.20

Malal
First praise, and at the end of the edict in any case, throw.

M
Malal 27.04.20

well, Nehru did I destroy the rebels, destroyed their villages and sprinkled the ground with salt? I have all the game was based to be on the side of the Empire. Crumpled somehow.

G
Garry3Fingers 27.04.20

You are a threat to the Emperor, he does not need celice like you.

f
febll 27.04.20

Garry3Fingers
The Empress, although Kairos rather it.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.04.20

febllОчень I would like to get an answer to this question in addition.

c
costia.stepanow2014 27.04.20

febll
Tune the only one* of the archons, who speaks of Kairos as a woman, and when you consider that he never lies and has been with her from the beginning, it is appropriate to assume that Kairos is still a woman.
*The Sirin is not in the bill, because it does not met with Kairos in person.**
**The Sirin is still met with Kairos, but for unknown reasons does not know floor last.(The ending of Two Worlds 2 to understand).

f
febll 27.04.20

costia.stepanow2014
Yes, but he also made it clear that it is so powerful that gender has been irrelevant.

f
febll 27.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I doubt the game itself is sold and not the fact that even DLS plot to her will.

c
costia.stepanow2014 27.04.20

febll
Just after Tune uncomfortable of the question have decided that the best defense is attack, so they said so rude, so as not to tarnish the reputation of an impartial judge.

f
febll 27.04.20

costia.stepanow2014
Possible.

G
Garry3Fingers 27.04.20

Well now after the additions will be left teat of Kairos.

m
makc11021992 27.04.20

Garry3Fingers
but how to do it? and if you play for the rebels it does not count? or, like, the main thing that the order Kairos performed, and differences on earth bend of the archons? I just want to play for the rebels (first time I played the chorus then condemned and executed fucking sadist but Roche had also to kill the infection, he said you supported the choir) And for the rebels because there was no rules variants from the mountain and a couple of other factions, all had to give up the choir, with the disgraced will probably be something similar for the rebels but just the local sort (although the rebels are still idiots)

G
Garry3Fingers 27.04.20

makc11021992
Will the extension 3 of the act how big XS. I think any faction that will work as you wrote, the main thing that there was one ruler in tiers. For the rebels there will be 6 factions, but an Alliance can manage with only 3, and not available just like in the Union with certain factions. Tipo zverolov you can call, if it chose mercenaries from crossroads and not the Smiths, but infa not 100%.

F
Filantir 27.04.20

About the fidelity of Kairos
Spoilerd, you can save it, but somehow vyalenko it looks. Supposedly complied with the Order, the army from the North was sent to you and the Tiers are withdrawn, and supposedly it. Then ending as usual.