3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimik280888 27.04.20 07:58 pm

1070 supergetstream problem

Please tell me this problem, graphics card palit gtx1070 SuperGetStream, almost new 4 months old, not manilas, (memory Micron), the problem is that playing the game the picture freezes, sometimes after 2 minutes, sometimes 10-15, sometimes together with the lockups appear colored squares in a checkerboard pattern..what to do? to carry the warranty or is there a solution? power settings if that is blocked. There were all last week,maybe before that everything was fine.
23 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huskarl Krstk 27.04.20

dimik280888
Oooo Maine hot it artifacts are the Bane of all graphics cards.
Carry it under warranty. And watch the temperature next time.

T
Titan48 27.04.20

Most likely the blade core.get warranty ASAP.

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

Titan48
you can check how a test? And Yes, it's not all games, for example cs: go often, ghost recon wildlands, in the other all the rules. how strange

b
bloomm 27.04.20

dimik280888
Put on 3DMark Stress Test may rides 30 minutes

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm
will try in the evening

b
bloomm 27.04.20

dimik280888
If you give the warranty will take not less than 45 days is likely to urge on in their tests if you do not see a return as is =) it would be Possible to change the stroke according to the law of consumer protection within 14 days from the date of purchase, but since she is 4 months like you said that will be taken into service. If they writhe recording video c of a bug and send their service engineer contacts you can get in the store... there were some similar dances with a tambourine in the distant 2013 650ti... Assembled Pc man it says that in the tanks, artifacts, briefly looked as is in other games was not, and fur mark it was possible to drive all day, handed over the card times 2 they have all right said type fully working use, we took pisyuk got to the store hooked =) in short I launched 3d mark 13 and crumbled strips and roll has not turned out =)

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm
most interesting, before everything was perfect, and now in cs go even hangs weird, I don't think she's that sort of card, and in FIFA 17 for example, or dead rising 4 play - everything is fine, without crashes and lockups, can firewood to rollback to try?

b
bloomm 27.04.20

Well then it is better to completely clean and blow for 1 version ago...Cs go in General for this map load does not provide

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm
I agree, and you can credit the 3DMark Stress, if not difficult

b
bloomm 27.04.20

I have steam purchased, if the key is on the torrent it any is.

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm
When you try to go stress test all periglacial. In the course of need to take back.

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm

b
bloomm 27.04.20

dimik280888
Well, obviously, I'm the only one that saw the gtx 1070 in the card list, there is a blade gpu, and maybe memory, one way or another to surrender.

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

bloomm
it turned out like that the problem is only due to the included smoothing, I'm very impressed on the bagel without smoothing works well.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 27.04.20

Artifacts are usually due to the fact that it is not bolted as it should, and sags under its own weight. Too heavy may be a cooling system, or the card is not inserted correctly, maybe even due to dust in the slot. You can move the map, put the case on its side and try to play like that.

R
Razorblade90 27.04.20

Theoretically, it is not TST (technically complex product) and komplektuhu me on the warranty without 45 days to sell know it. When he worked, my friend brought the lifeless stone (already blackened) and the nurse with signs of burnt tracks... changed in 5 minutes. He changed the six-month-SSD, when it just died (2012 OCZ had a high percentage of marriage), so normal sellers (large-established the boutiques),and not ephemeral, that warm Hairdryer vidyahu, after I take her to the diagnosis and return with the words all the rules, it is passed all the stress tests, the problem with your computer, let's babosiki we pohimichit, easy to replace during the warranty period.

d
dimik280888 27.04.20

Razorblade90
well let's see, take the citylink, the way the memory on the card is micron and not Samsung, it is very often abused.

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

Huskarl Krstc
Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Oooo Maine hot it artifacts are the Bane of all graphics cards.
Carry it under warranty. And watch the temperature next time.
The main thing is to say enough, or maybe it's the beach all the electronics???
dimik280888
It's buggy memory for micron is typical, sometimes even without overclocking. Again not mainil as mining just the memory and kills the workaround is simple, on the website overs https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=556432 on the first page there is a link in the topic of BIOS for patita for solving memory problems. The micron has a problem that the increase in frequency due to the load is not increased stress and as a consequence of this is sevison, BIOS solves this problem + will give better memory speed.

b
bloomm 27.04.20

dimik280888
I mean the dithering ? you have on the desktop and on the Windows screen, strip =)