3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 27.04.20 07:59 pm

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen. How to level up your character? (Dragon's Dogma)

Reached the level But how to spread the attributes strength, dexterity and so on? Or is there in Gothic you need to improve the skills for the scores of the teachers? Please explain. Thanks in advance.
25 Comments
Sort by:
t
technopank 27.04.20

Kipasss
Each class initially the attributes are allocated in a gun, the shooters, the emphasis is on stamina mostly, warriors focus on strength, the magicians on the power of magic, only that there is a weapon that requires a certain level, or simply at LVL 10, with the top weapons the character can exhale in 1 skill, but it cherevato smashing mobs, and on hard it's pretty much unforgivable. All the attributes are scattered themselves according to the class which you have selected, choose the arrow will be more stamina but less HP and strength, choose the warrior will have more HP, but less stamina, etc.

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

technopank
Tell me if the attributes grow automatically then why is there levels do we need or have glasses which you can then spend teachers?

t
technopank 27.04.20

Kipasss
Glasses, with the murder of every living being give discipline sunglasses teachers for them to teach various skills and passive skills, double jump for example, or rifts, or the ability to stealth from the Assassin. The levels need not to meddle in those place where the character is still small, with 1 level it is hardly possible to kill the same dragon, although it is in theory possible.

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

technopank
Now that's interesting) Say I understand the character levels much? And the world is small or not just the main thing that would not caregory?

t
technopank 27.04.20

Kipasss
Total levels of 200, this is approximately my standards 100-120 hours of active play slowly. After a two-hundred level experience is not, he is the maximum, and that levels probably makes sense to try different classes. The world of Skyrim is relatively small, but he did the same at various locations and they are all drawn by hand, copy-paste ZERO. Every dungeon or a castle or a forest, everything is unique. There are even places where very clearly working physicist is not the character, e.g. a gorge with a strong gust of wind, and if your character is small and light enough that the wind it blows, so you have to take on the shoulder of his pawn and go with it against the wind, but there is, or there are places to which to jump is possible only with the help of the pawns, usually on the shield he can throw or two-handed melee weapon.
Conventionally not captain, because there are corners where you can climb and something interesting to find.

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

technopank
I chose Hard difficulty) Say it will be Very difficult?))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.04.20

Kipasss wrote: I chose Hard difficulty) Say it will be Very difficult?))
Well, except that the first game would have difficulty with mini-bosses at early levels even a lone Cyclops can easily scatter the whole group and a chance encounter with a Griffin will be remembered for a long time, well it is not pumped and does not understand the mechanics, then level to 50 will be no problem to stretch the Drake with my bare hands. Well prokachivaya, Grigory, you can get on level 45, but with the bosses after the credits better pick up the level 60 and 70, there will be many challenging enemies. You can run to the Islands, there are many challenging opponents, but pumped they can.

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Tell me I can't figure out how to use the skill learned( Here I have set myself shooting three arrows and... how to shoot three arrows?(( Put them on the right mouse button But there is a stretch instead of a skill how to use them?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.04.20

Kipasss

Well, first you have to put this skill active, it's there where you learn them, then use them. The skills of the primary weapon - hold the ctrl key and click the LMB, RMB or E skills secondary alt key and just click and E

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Thank You So Much!!!))) And play really difficult and it is a pity that there are no rifts at least the minimum for the game was like Dark Souls, and there they are rescued and fits perfectly into the gameplay mechanics. Maybe there are some skills to evade attacks?))))))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.04.20

Kipasss

Skill rolls have some classes, but need to learn passive skills, he did not immediately offer, but he is passive and does not need to choose. Hold ctrl and hit the space bar and the desired direction of movement

T
Thorgal 27.04.20

Sorry, that I interfere with your dialogue. Just yesterday claimed the sale of the game and downloaded the crack. Haven't even put on the PC. I have a question, not to start a separate topic. Can be in the game to change the keyboard layout? Or she sulochana?

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

Thorgal
Yes, the keyboard layout can change something you have changed but in General the standard keyboard layout convenient)

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Tell me, how to assign one of the pawns of the home and how to put pawns in different loot? But most importantly how to remove the black bars from bottom and top of the screen if possible of course?)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.04.20

how to assign one of the pawns of the home and how to put pawns in different loot?

The piece that you create is the main that will swing with you. Two other swing will not, so we must regularly change, you need to go into the rift, through dialogue, to expel them and take others.
In the menu there is an item of Equipment, there you can change the outfit of the player and the pawn, you can select the outfit from tavernola or choose in inventory right thing and select the Equipment, it will open the inventory menu. Foreign pawns gear should not change, things that they equip themselves, will disappear forever. Let's just carry everything in the inventory, not wearing it, then the dismissal everything will be back

T
Thorgal 27.04.20

Kipasss
Thank you!

K
Kipasss 27.04.20

Thorgal
Not for that)

p
prapor001 27.04.20

200 SD. what do you mean? I reached 43ур. and nothing to do,the quests don't know where to take the boards all over again. in the castle where took - no. went dragon to beat but I couldn't even cheat - long... how to swing it?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.04.20

prapor001

On a dragon the game ends. Here are the levels of quests and due to the constant pereprohozhdeniya Islands, but on 43 level there before heading out. Then start the game with hardmode, the level of the character will be transferred, skills and equipment too, for enemies at hardmode give much more experience and faster to pump, and very difficult not to be, the character 43 the level of calm will spread is complicated enemies early in the game

L
Lelik Bobik 27.04.20

technopank
Hey, brother, I see you prosharenny. Can you tell please one thing:
Somewhere vicinal't remember that hybrid characters are not my stats, and they say you must download first one thing; or the magician, or miles, for example, first magician, and then the war, and then sintered in a hybrid class. Is it true or not? Can I for example, after the 10th LVL at once become a hybrid class, for example "Mystic Knight"?