3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAMMAYa 27.04.20 08:02 pm

Who better to play ? (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

for someone more interesting to play
145 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeronimo 27.04.20

For Isengard they have the kind of Kamikaze is.

B
Bol 27.04.20

For Gandalf, though. And all interesting.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 27.04.20

And I like ents=)

p
proROCK 27.04.20

Yeah, I was disappointed in onto! Burn, you bastards, so current. Trolls are much bigger, though not throwing stones!

R
RAMMAYa 27.04.20

dead FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 27.04.20

Well, the dead are also good.And so it is best for Gandalf,Aragorn and Legolas 10th level.

PS don't know how,but I have Pippin to pump up to 10th level=)

T
TOXA 27.04.20

Well, you svatosha, MORDOR steers well say for example you razdevaet 3 Nazgul and feed the Horde of orcs !!!

Z
Zanzibarin 27.04.20

Balrog best of all

H
Homyak-Dzheday 27.04.20

Well, you svatosha, MORDOR steers well say for example you razdevaet 3 Nazgul and feed the Horde of orcs !!!

Please!Gandalf the 10th level!The blast kills orcs and Nazgul with light!

T
TOXA 27.04.20

Well put it Tacalaerzel 1 Nazgul (and probably hurt) the other 2 will crush him like a wild pig hamster. And tamu is the same Gandalf before 10 to procecute need Nazg? l from 10. ALL the excuses why you don't have the Nazgul INVINCIBLE !!! OH HOW I'M EVIL HA HA HA !!!

A
AlienHmm 27.04.20

Sarumans return. In General, isengards crossbowmen in harness with the spearmen at full Grado just sow death. And lurtz with an aura of transformation into money, too, not sugar.

R
RagDoll 27.04.20

Prokativaet Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli to 10 and no orcs and Nazgul all the variation I the last four missions of these four was held

h
hiZis 27.04.20

Who do you give them to bleed? By the way, Gandalf with the other three together only in the campaign...

C
Ch1m1d 27.04.20

Che, Isengard looks good. Sarumyan with a spell of accelerated leveling herded everyone together, have Castano, waited ishsho have Castano, but already there bravely on the barricades.

A
AlienHmm 27.04.20

I was most touched by how lurtz tears all at level 10. To download it simple, but it changes a sword and a bow deserves applause. Generally Isengard forever. Although my friend rubbed the Mordor cooler. I'm all in the face and he wanted to give but I think okay let him live.

A
AlienHmm 27.04.20

Speaking of the Nazgul. Only 3-4 packs proatherogenic isengards crossbowmen just to powder their smash.

Y
YURAMEN 27.04.20

A flock of eagles or pumped ogrenimi archers with arrows and no Nazgul well, che ate Gani evil

H
Homyak-Dzheday 27.04.20

The eagles are not very strong,archers no problem with them spravyatsya.

S
Slik 27.04.20

I wonder why no one likes Gondor? It's one of the most interesting parties.There is a cool castle-so a great defense.Awesome archers.Mazovia cavalry.By the way sometimes I think she's even stronger than Rohan.And most importantly-economy.Farm of Gondor can produce more resources than the farms of Rohan.

h
hiZis 27.04.20

Forgot the a large number of slots in the city.