3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 27.04.20 08:03 pm

Assassin\'s Creed: Project Legacy (facebook) v.2 (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

CynepKup
Roman, most often in contracts falls
80 Comments
Sort by:
C
CynepKup 27.04.20

http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1104/62/435704b2915e.jpg
How many combine are not tight, the cloaks in the ACB does not appear to

h
hackee 27.04.20

CynepKup the same!!!!!!!!!!!well, although I downloaded a save game with the cloaks

i
i8o 27.04.20

esteemed,but and did not understand progress in Project Legacy for a single or multi Brotherhoodа?

H
Hlelia 27.04.20

Money, experience, etc
You will need to synchronize the upload process the session in the main game (single Player window-Space sort of)

V
Valius 27.04.20

CynepKup
MISHA SLITKOV
When you complete all the requirements in PL and then go to ACB and load the savegame by clicking on the spacebar. Begin synchronizing, and a list will appear of bonuses received.

U
UltimaSephy 27.04.20

People leave their links on face book;;;

G
Gaffi Gaf 27.04.20

to you 1 topic nazaladevi what would cheats for legacy not to look for a write))
(1чит).
1)Go into legacy.
2)Get LVL.
3)Bleed that you still have 0 points.
4)Click on the plus.
5)And swing again.
(2чит).
1)Go to the Territories.
2)Build all the buildings.
3)When the build-disconnect net.
4)Collect Skok you need florins.
5)connect the Internet.
6)be happy)).

A
Ardan 27.04.20

In the HOME tab, you can enter promotional codes, where to get them?

s
syava1 27.04.20

In the second sequence doesn't open Baid and trap writes that have at least 3/5 in The Hunt to pass. I have the same in the Hunt 5/5 passed, and Baid and trap doesn't open!

H
Hlelia 27.04.20

Беренгар91
7D05C12C
VGVTC8GX
Here's two codes, copy them into a string and be happy. The first gives you a link to Erudito, the second gives the icon Abstergo

A
Ardan 27.04.20

Hlelia
Thank you, and why?

G
Gaffi Gaf 27.04.20

people tell me how to link ACC with Facebook ACC yubisoft and I want to sync the game with legacy and I'm all over the place))

G
Gaffi Gaf 27.04.20

and incidentally Hlelia what gives the icon abstergo?

G
GROM-RU 27.04.20

the guys who have throw ssulku on a program to crack my credits on Facebook like this

S
StepH33 27.04.20

KpEBeTkO88
(Cheat 2) be sure all the buildings to build?

H
Hlelia 27.04.20

KpEBeTkO88
Go to the tab Yupley, tab to the right of the legacy Project in the upper left corner of the screen game

KpEBeTkO88, Беренгар91
Icon Abstergo supposedly increases the probability that in a skirmish (skirmish) will win
Icon Erudito gives you the opportunity to answer questions after some of the memory blocks (of the main four, should be), plus the increase in the probability of winning cards and specials.objects vnutrismennyh, as well as periodic plus money (small, but can sometimes gluknet, and money do not give) plus experience (same thing as with the money - sometimes overcharges)

StepH33
You can not build all buildings, and not only 10, but then add the amount of money will be less and will have more time to click to the desired amount to

G
Gaffi Gaf 27.04.20

SPS is huge )

A
Ardan 27.04.20

AP you can reset any number of times?

y
yanuar 27.04.20

What you need to pass the PL on the face? what are the things I get besides raincoats for singles? for multiplayer there is something? anyway, what gives significant pumping PL?

G
Gaffi Gaf 27.04.20

StepH33 better pastori first one building and then 10 will cost)