3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 27.04.20 08:05 pm

Eternal the download of the mission (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

miisi where you need to escape in a carriage with miss Disraeli, we reach the delivery mission, it starts to download cut the scene as I understand and at this point here's the eternal krutsch. it did once, but after restarting the game all the standards was now not helping!
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sssses52 27.04.20

Marionetco
don't wrestle with the gallows, and ed as quickly as possible to the point of destination

K
Konstantin Vershigora 27.04.20

Same hat, it is necessary not to kill the gangsters and immediately go to her house, that would be better chased you, then dialogue will not be in time

M
Marionetco 27.04.20

Constantine Vershigora
Yes, everything is already figured out.thank you.

D
DANger B.I.G. 27.04.20

Thanks guys for the advice, not to fight. Help! He would probably not have guessed. Much spoiled the mood, restarted five times, before going to the Internet for a solution.

N
Neonline 27.04.20

Thanks for the advice, it helped!

T
Timon090 27.04.20

Thank you!

Y
Yura Shisteev 27.04.20

Not helping!

Y
Yura Shisteev 27.04.20

I have once for the travel from gear.

Y
Yura Shisteev 27.04.20

Y
Yura Shisteev 27.04.20

Y
Yura Shisteev 27.04.20

And when incognite become eternal download.

t
tattooist01 27.04.20

also not helped(((

a
andreich5083 27.04.20

it is necessary that the enemy fled to the destination I helped

Y
Yllia 27.04.20

I have the same problem. Also think about what we need to become incognito, and as much as possible not to start a conversation to get to reach the goal. BUT how will you know where to go? After all, the goal does not appear until incognito?

k
kravhenko.r 27.04.20

the simplest solution to this problem in the beginning of the chase enter the map mode and put a label from big Ben to the left at the end of the street there is a house put there label and eat at their given route on all pores and uspevaete there still gender dialogue remains

S
SPR1GGAN 27.04.20

I'm on the game we scored because of this ,he remembered and decided to Google ,and even here the decision is left to try

S
SPR1GGAN 27.04.20

all the plows did not fight and stupidly drove chattering spacebar all the time.

I
ItsiiDanoN 27.04.20

Guys,after the mission, Simple plan where you need to go tankou locomotive and supposedly uncouple the train I'm doing and find eternal loud,sho do