3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arhangel55rus 28.04.20 09:27 am

not saved the progress (DiRT Rally)

Does not retain a career at all,who knows the solution.
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
den.k2010 28.04.20

The same crap??????

r
rus team pervik 28.04.20

Buy a license

A
ABRAScovyy 28.04.20

I have a pirate and everything is saved. It is possible that the way to save there are folders with names in the Cyrillic alphabet.
*I forgot to mention about administrator privileges. If to launch not from admin game seyvit progress will not. I hope you knew that) Repack from VickNet.
If all the above does not work try to install the game off the defender because he could eat a pill or download separate crack and install it again.

A
ABRAScovyy 28.04.20

rus team pervik
Product DIRT RALLY so raw that buy it for a 999r it's crazy. Even if the Russian language will add to sales in Russia.

R
RAZIEL_ 28.04.20

Arhangel55rus
Perhaps you are too fond of freezing time.

B
Burrut 28.04.20

The same garbage! Interestingly the car purchased saves, but the progress earned on them, no!

d
dsom 28.04.20

RAZIEL_
Thank's Bro ! Your advice has worked ! Peace ,,,

V
Vjvander 28.04.20

To work the save in path to the game s or D\Rally and settings C:\My Documents\My Games\Rally should not be Russian characters. And when pursuing a career push is not Resume and Discart. And yet, MNU path to the saved game different: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\55230\

A
ABRAScovyy 28.04.20

barabashka12
when pursuing a career push is not Resume and Discart
Why? Why? Discard discards like progress, no? If you do not save the progress you just need to run the game from the admin, and no dancing with a tambourine is not required. Very rare to find those dinosaurs who still system folders in Cyrillic.

V
Vjvander 28.04.20

Were all the same shit as in DiRT 2 and DiRT 3, and wrote about it...! And Resume and Discart the story of a strange,...through time,one then the other.(maybe the trainer's fault!)
This is the kind of dinosaur when installing Windows 7, the 'documents' at the London!?ABRAсцовый

A
ABRAScovyy 28.04.20

barabashka12
Well, for Windows 7 I can not vouch, and 10 wines at the London - C:\Users\user\Documents. Have have not used vin7 but it seems there are also documents located on this path. Yes, not in a folder case, the fact that some people call a profile in Russian C:\Петя\Вася\Documents and the game does not save.

V
Vjvander 28.04.20

About it, and said that the profile should be in English.The topic is closed.

Y
Yury33 28.04.20

For all those who nesofregetta repak from FitGirl: 1) it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove file - DiRT Rallyvideodirt_rally_fe_bg_30fps.bk2. Therefore, repak need to install necessarily tick - Movies!
Who the thread can throw this file on file sharing?And then I have the installer already deleted,nehochetsya to swing again and reinstall.