3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimik280888 28.04.20 09:27 am

dxgi error device hung (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

That's the error dxgi error device hung every 5 mins Black screen and colored squares in the game..
4790к and 1070 vidyuhi. What the hell?
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeff-xxx 28.04.20

dimik280888
try this method : http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_ghosts/lechenie_oshibki_direct3ddevice_present_failed_device_remove-813722/

C
Chuck_Norris_ 28.04.20

dimik280888
this problem drivers try to roll a new, clean installation, and maybe even the BIOS of the video card sucks works with chastity, it is necessary to stitch and preferably well before this to understand what would be the thing to ruin

w
walkris 28.04.20

dimik280888 Experience is not mine, but maybe it'll help. Although I don't know how much it can be dangerous for your graphics card.
This happens due to the lack of voltage GPU GPU as the factory settings are low and the graphics card can not cope with the gaming loads.
Treated this problem by using the program MSI AfterBurner 2.3.1 Final.

Instruction:
1. Open the program MSI AfterBurner.
2. At the bottom of the interface click on the advanced settings Settings.
3. In the opened window, tick off the points:
Unlock voltage control
Unlock voltage monitoring
4. Click OK and restart the program by clicking YES.
5. In the first window Core Voltage (mV) slider, increase the voltage to 12 units. Example a GeForce GTX 570 with 1013mV to 1025mV. It is possible and more. If you experiment and add, then look for the temperature of the graphics card.
6. Fix settings button Apply.
7. Enjoy the game without freezes and crashes on high settings!

For security, you can of course again to lock the settings, ie advanced settings Settings, set to shoot jackdaws and click OK, but then over time, the settings return to default and start again crashes. I don't know why this happens a couple times and returned them back, and then got tired and stopped to block them, plays fine.

d
dimik280888 28.04.20

walkris
the thing is that in the window Core Voltage (mV) zablochen the slider.

d
dimik280888 28.04.20

Tell me why suddenly was not enough voltage, previously everything was fine maybe because of new drivers?

J
Jeff-xxx 28.04.20

dimik280888
In the settings for Core Voltage slider :

d
dimik280888 28.04.20

Jeff-xxx
this is where these settings are?