3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iskander Urazaev 08.10.19 06:10 pm

Gunner LVL 10 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

you can't fill the item who knows where and how to kill? I went out on location and shot all ( never nebylo discovered) killed more than 20 enemies but not read(

41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miha Inkognito 08.10.19

What is written, then you need to do. Zasyad ' on the hill where you shoot the bots, then just twenty pinned not Salutis. Sniper apnuli until the 10th, so I know whereof I speak. From myself I can advise Utes Fitzroy, there is just a transport hub infinity (so-called) under the mountain, region of infiniti. Next time as the camp is. Take the sniper ТАС50 (the most ranged of all, vancott usual pests), shoot. Sight TX5i, since the distance there is about half a kilometer take from slightly above the red dot in the middle and shoot. I was so stuffed, I can find a good seat.

h
h0p3r 08.10.19

He was faced with such a problem, perhaps a bug of some kind

I
Iskander Urazaev 08.10.19

Thanks for the advice, after work I will probyvat

K
KyDecHuk666 08.10.19

h0p3r
the problem, which bug? this job

h
h0p3r 08.10.19

KyDecHuk666
More

D
DisDrak 08.10.19

20 people in a row one series is not getting their way.

h
h0p3r 08.10.19

DisDrak
Thanks for the clarification ?

A
Alex Po Quest 14.11.20

Ica Incognito
It doesn't work, pass the test, in this place. The distance there is a maximum of 250-300 meters, or even less, looking at what point the rock is. Plus the trees get in the way. Maybe who knows more places to pass the test?

A
ASuSvvr 14.11.20

I went to the seal islands, the airfield of the Auroa naval base. there from the mountain, from the camp more than 400 meters.

I
Iskander Urazaev 14.11.20

I can't handle these 20 kills, and on the panther and on the arrow the same task and no matter how) everything and run with the 9th level)))

A
Alex Po Quest 14.11.20

ASuSvvr
It does not work - sit and sit. While I'm waiting to calm down, the dudes come to me and "shoot."

A
Alex Po Quest 14.11.20

Iskander Urazayev
I can't do it either.

T
TeT9xMoT9 14.11.20

Alex Po Quest
Isi is knocked out, by 10 minutes walking through the woods and killing "onlookers" (stand 2-3 people)

A
Alex Po Quest 14.11.20

It's finally over. At the specified ASuSvvr location. There are just over 20 people there. Thank you to him for telling him.
KyDecHuk666
I tried it that way. But it didn't work out.

T
TeT9xMoT9 14.11.20

Alex Po Quest
I just thought when I saw it, and I thought it was like a fast 20.
Bottom line: while walking to the base of the desired, in the forest filled 20 people

I
Iskander Urazaev 14.11.20

I shot at this base of all the enemies, there their 22 enemies killed all without coming to their eyes. the truth on one straight for a fraction of a second (there was a red field supposedly began to notice)maybe because of this did not get? what detection criteria can be killed? As long as they have a yellow sign like that? really think that walking in the woods will be easier to shoot

T
TeT9xMoT9 14.11.20

Iskander Urazayev
It took me 10 minutes to close this achivka.

A
Alex Po Quest 14.11.20

Iskander Urazayev
Yes, as long as it's yellow, it's all good. Enemies are just agitated. We wait until the white appears, and continue shooting, as they calm down and come out of hiding.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.11.20

KyDecHuk66 wrote:
Isi is knocked out, by 10 minutes walking through the woods and killing "onlookers" (stand 2-3 people)
Similarly. I went around the world - I didn't notice how I got 20 grand. I didn't go anywhere on purpose.

S
Seyfer323 14.11.20

DisDrak
not necessarily one series, just do not come across, the easiest way to sit in some bush, by default it is considered hidden, and quietly shoot enemies, even you can not from a sniper, I from the SV closed this task. I'm also interested, so I pumped all the classes to 10 and I have a bunch of free glasses skills, what to do with them? Salt?)))