3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soma Kruz 28.04.20 09:28 am

Question about ostavke your home (The Elder Scrolls Online)

I'm new to the game and recently received the first free home. That's funny how your home can be beat as your soul anywhere, but there was such question. Are there any boxes or chests, which will have the function of the chest (box)? Ie I have a box into which you can put all your unnecessary stuff. Remember that all play me series, TES was function put in a chest or some thing, but in TESO while such did not see (the Bank does not count)
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKain_PYA 28.04.20

Soma Kruz
Hi, I think not. The house is absolutely useless (.I of such trifles, and stopped in game play.

A
Anomel Suna 28.04.20

No, the items in which you can store things here.

K
KroRex 28.04.20

Soma Kruz
While the chest is not, as the Bank then would be senseless. Although they said they will do something with this

g
gmh4589 28.04.20

KroRex
Could do to the items in the boxes could not be used in the craft, washed away the banks then wouldn't have gone.

K
KroRex 28.04.20

gmh4589
Maybe something will come up

g
gmh4589 28.04.20

KroRex
I strongly hope so, because I was waiting for houses in TESO, because I thought that you can put extra stuff. Waited and went bummer(

S
Soma Kruz 28.04.20

gmh4589
So for that I need a drawer at home. Put that extra, but necessary, and let it lie. When you need, then take... In the Sky at all no banks was not (well... not IMO the same) so where are we all we need ores and bars go? I think I am not mistaken if I say that in the cupboard at home.
Soon the developers would have resolved this issue. And that only makes sense in large homes (manor or Palace), where you can ponastavili their machines for everything, and put the NPC banker, and then configure access for whole Guild and live and be happy... And the little starting room generally remain ownerless