3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RESPEKTROMETR 28.04.20 09:28 am

Optimization (I Am Alive)

In this thread there is a discussion of optimization and related problems.Posts not on topic will be deleted, offenders will be punished.

I think we can create as tablet there=)

65 Comments
Sort by:
H
Headluck 28.04.20

Well, played a bit, seems to be problems with the optimization did not notice.

O
Oneline8 28.04.20

Downloaded, grunted, started. The game is interesting, graphics are excellent, play at max speed (but without vsync, antialiasing and anisotropy). Lags like no. Overview sometimes buggy: the mouse in the direction of the lead, and he does not turn. And so all super. If there are ways to increase the performance of write. Thank you.

H
Huntex1911 28.04.20

Grafona no, I stronger kruzisa)

D
Dark1994 28.04.20

grafona no lag robust design,the difference between the lov and the high only in the amount of soap,first see this govyanye optimization on the ue3

R
RESPEKTROMETR 28.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lavuer 28.04.20

Optimization is excellent. At the maximum did not notice any flashes.

D
DaeMan610 28.04.20

here anisotropy 16 1920x1080, antialiasing 8x CSAA, 27-40кадров on my config, count lame
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RESPEKTROMETR 28.04.20

D-Man610
by the way the inscription on the car you have is not clear as ramalina! but on my screen it is clear he is taller ^ well, it's probably because of the long

D
DaeMan610 28.04.20

RESPEKTROMETR
don't know why, maybe you have other settings

R
RESPEKTROMETR 28.04.20

D-Man610
no everything on max, only antialiasing 16xCSAA

D
DaeMan610 28.04.20

RESPEKTROMETR
maybe that's why I have 8, ilti the viewing angle is different, and may do the work while

R
RESPEKTROMETR 28.04.20

D-Man610
okay really POH=) most importantly Gameplay!

D
DaeMan610 28.04.20

RESPEKTROMETR
Yes

J
Jackson[x] 28.04.20

If anything, the line could affect the anisotropy, but not as anti-aliasing.
I like the count was a little better, XS. There I ran up to the bridge and remove the game.
--- --- ---
was conceived as a complete, arcade -Then had to call it> a Fun Arcady
--- --- ---
Oh, and I have the Russian localization will have to wait, there may HD teksturki tightened, although I doubt it very much. Because apparently the game did high-quality, long did, and then attacked them and began to rape aliens, and the developers had half the game blind for twenty minutes and pass the testing stage during this time.

P
Park52 28.04.20

Not really with the graphics a little bit on the box seems to be better.

H
HazeNYN 28.04.20

Optimization is gorgeous, the graphics are excellent. The game is great. Taking into account the cost of the game - ten out of ten .

D
DaeMan610 28.04.20

well voobshche on screen and machine is different, or rather in different places stand, can textures other

I
Inspektor Polizhaykin-Boc 28.04.20

teksturki in the game miserable in the extreme, but this is not important, the main thing crawling almost where I want)

P
Park52 28.04.20

Biostalk
Well, I have not a top PC, but the game goes very well, everything on high even antialiasing turned on. And Yes, the graphics are excellent, as bugedo and weight 2GB, it is also not excluded the appearance of HD textures.

H
HazeNYN 28.04.20

Biostalk
My top-end computer. for two years now. Yes. for$ 15 the graphics are excellent.