3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Professor 28.04.20 09:29 am

Technical problems (Disciples: Rebirth)

Does not work the ending of the second mission for the Empire, where you have to find the exit to the North.
All broke, the sprocket and the lighting in the North stand, come back - nothing happens.
All day tormented...

Do the glitches from the previous series moved?

What to do then? Another day to spend on re-passing this mission? And where the guarantee, what happens?
68 Comments
Sort by:
P
Professor 28.04.20

Had to spend another day on preprohormone.
This time the trigger worked and allowed me to the next level.

w
wolfhowl47 28.04.20

Hi all! and tell me how to fix the problem: run the game and I get an error File resourses/profiles/geis/info.ini has been modified..... How to fix?

c
cherryOU 28.04.20

Tell me how to finish level 2 Empire, you do not want to beat

P
Professor 28.04.20

Level 2 Empire
will have to look for sohranenku until the moment you leave Inoel.
And preferably no castles and buildings in the Northern part not to grab yourself not one else to attack, especially to the Inquisition.
At the Northern exit point to visit is the main character.

b
bloodraine 28.04.20

The problem eptyt!
2 Act, the end. Should be (literally): Find the way North to the mountains, stand on the star... and nothing happens. If you go above dude says that is not a road but a trail for us, they say, it's not there. Clambered all, zero sense. Dances on the Asterisk nothing.
Help please who did it!!

P
Professor 28.04.20

bloodraine, just above, I described a solution to the problem, like I did.
That is, will have little to beat.

c
comooneast 28.04.20

Bought the game, started playing hot to sit with a friend. On feeling like the second part. Only got 1 bug: my character damned Counselor. For a long time it was pumped to get the ability to transform into beliara (Wrath of the abyss). At the end of the learned skill, but a button activate skill never appeared in battle, though in the active abilities of the hero has this ability. Has anyone encountered this problem and is there a way to solve it?

K
Kiljaeden 28.04.20

beta testers, you are not to write =)))

T
The Vault Dweller 28.04.20

All the problems about which you write would be correct in the trail. patch 1.02, which will be released on may 12,13. Plus, this patch will be a map editor and modkit.

c
cherryOU 28.04.20

2 the act of the Empire
after gave Inoel going to talk to the Inquisitor, talking with him and leave without entering the building, otherwise you'll kill him and the final battle with him will not (only the conversation, but combat is not), so when you approach the star, nothing happens.
5 the act of the legions
that's really a problem. after playing an elf and avatar, the game returns to the main hero. and 2 course I the hero does not move.

s
sliorme 28.04.20

on the first mission for the Empire not pumped characters. crow building for them. I've had the 3rd level, but the view does not change

P
Professor 28.04.20

sliorme
So the characters have not reached the level required for the upgrade.
You usually need about 5 levels to preupgraded.

T
The Vault Dweller 28.04.20

Levels not 5 for pumping, and 4. That is, if you have a cel level 1, then to spool it up to track. grade should be 5(to 4 levels). Then the person abruptly gets 13 level. To pump it up to grade 2 need to level 17 and so on. That is, such a scheme. Want trail. grade, add 4 levels to the current. A bit stupid system by the way, in the second part of this was easier.

s
sliorme 28.04.20

clear. thank you

P
Professor 28.04.20

The Vault Dweller
All the problems about which you write would be correct in the trail. patch 1.02, which will be released on may 12,13. Plus, this patch will be a map editor and modkit.

So the patch was not released, although it is already the 15th...

d
dimetr400 28.04.20

Hi! At the end of VI missions for the Empire, the game freezes and gives error message! Tell me what to do

P
Professor 28.04.20

dimetr400
To replay from the middle or from the beginning tried?
I passed the mission.
Although you can not much to worry this is the last mission for the Empire.

d
dimetr400 28.04.20

Tried.Hangs near the altar at the very end,when you begin to see the legions.

P
Professor 28.04.20

dimetr400
I can offer my sohranenku at the end of this mission.

Or play as the other races, maybe next patch will Prodavat.
Driver audio-video been updated?

s
sliorme 28.04.20

how to pass a fifth act for the people. need to get to the source of power or something like that. how to get there there is a wooden fence