3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 28.04.20 09:29 am

Kill through walls (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Yeah , like there was a fix that fixes it , but today right out in the open was killed at the school through walls...
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jules_Merit 28.04.20

Googled about this problem. It turned out the game was hacked , and anyone can download cheats

S
SPR1GGAN 28.04.20

Jules_Merit
rules you himself here obsessa and cheats there is no function of shooting through walls ,only BX and drop the patch that came out ,rolled back
Less watch the video with kitakami

T
TakedaFX 28.04.20

At long distances the walls are not visible(very low), so that's kill:((

J
JOKERIVAN 28.04.20

Jules_Merit wrote:
but today, right out in the open was killed at the school through walls...
Well, what do you mean, Monday, complain to the class teacher at the end, write a report and punish the bullies

B
Biryukoff 28.04.20

TakedaFX
everything is visible at long distances, some just don't render textures. the house becomes transparent, and through them he can pass and shoot as if they were not. But now it is corrected and the damage through an invisible wall is not, but if it is you in the back went through the wall and killed izvini, it's bugs, the game is in alpha. The happened a couple of times, and falling houses not at all. Begich to the place where there should be a house and there is stuff in the air hanging. As one person on YouTube caught a bug on the car went through the house and knock the players sitting inside, well caught ban live))) So be careful with buhousers.

A
Anglerfish 28.04.20

Birukoff
You really thought in all subjects with PUBG people have waited six months for when they will answer? :)

B
Biryukoff 28.04.20

Anglerfish
well, Yes. You confuse my answers? or more of these subjects can not write anything?

A
Anglerfish 28.04.20

Birukoff
Who would play cap the Evidence, and even after six months... And you know the times, we now do a new part of the assassin, and it will be about... Egypt?! There is, in short, is the eagle observation from the air, the sauces boevka and huge open world!
And PUBS gradually beat sales records and will supersede even DOTA2 in the first place in Incentive!

B
Biryukoff 28.04.20

Anglerfish
PUBH already overtaken DotA 2 and assassin did not interest me, I've grown out of the age when playing the assassin.

A
Anglerfish 28.04.20

Birukoff
All written after writing about age.
facepalm.jpg