3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larchi25 28.04.20 09:30 am

Question F4SE? (Fallout 4)

The people such problem: Installed the Fallout 4 Repack by xatab (this is the third repak which I use), installed armor mods, weapons, animations etc, Set F4SE 0.5.0 (the version of the game 1.10.20.0) but the campaign F4SE I do not plow. Tried other versions F4SE, but they gave an error saying that not for my version of the game, but this version installed without problems. Established in two ways: 1) it through .exe file (clicked did it for me), 2) manually (copied the required files individually). The problem is that I does not appear in the create menu Persian tab templates(pressey) and actually I can't choose a ready pressey character. Everything else (mods) works without any problem. What to do? How to be? Tell me where is the problem? manually copied here
Spoilerage archive to any empty folder, select the option archive for your version of the game.
- Take the file f4se_steam_loader.dll, f4se_loader.exe, f4se_Х_Х_Х.dll in the archive (everything else is not necessary, everything else is just for modders!!!) and throw in the game folder (not the DATA folder and in the root of the game where the executable file of the game Fallout4.exe). A FAL CustomControlMap.txt this file is very rarely required for some mods. Folder _for_test_only also don't touch it test scripts for mods and modders!
- Run the game only through f4se_loader.exe (the icon can be placed on the desktop, creating a shortcut to the desktop from the game folder)
- After entering the game press pause and in the bottom left corner of the screen you will see version of the game and next version will be written F4SE

Attention!!! (for games from version 1.3.47 or higher)
- In the Data folder in the game create a folder F4SE, F4SE inside the folder create a text file f4se.ini
- Open file f4se.ini and just add a section [Interface] and below add this line bEnableGFXLog=1, save the document
[Interface]
bEnableGFXLog=1
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 28.04.20

Well, download the latest version of the game

L
Larchi25 28.04.20

Badfox69
And this in my opinion is the last date

s
saa0891 28.04.20

Larchi25

Be sure to take f4se_1_9_4.dll from the old version

In the game folder from the archive,you can download it via the link
http://f4se.silverlock.org/
it is necessary to copy only f4se_steam_loader.dll, f4se_loader.exe, f4se_1_10_20.dll

- In the Data folder in the game create a folder F4SE, F4SE inside the folder create a text file f4se.ini
- Open file f4se.ini and just add a section [Interface] and below add this line bEnableGFXLog=1, save the document
[Interface]
bEnableGFXLog=1

L
Larchi25 28.04.20

saa0891
I did so and still not working. And on the third Repack (v1.10.20.0) I was put immediately f4se 0.5.0 without previous versions as actually was written in ReadMе'm not setup f4se.

s
saa0891 28.04.20

Larchi25
If you have the game properly runs through F4SE and work fine the mods that actually require F4SE,and the problem is only with some sort of one mod,it seems you don't so read the description and requirements for fashion,there may be different nuances can also comments to read,there is very often write the solution of the problem.

C
CHADREX 28.04.20

Something tells me that you have an old version looksmenu.

L
Larchi25 28.04.20

CHADREX
Thank you. Really was an old version Looksmenu