3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
13baph13 28.04.20 09:30 am

The closed chest in the cave .Job sun stone. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found closed the trunk,climbed all the cave in search of the key,to no avail.Where to get the key?Maybe a quest of some is,where is it?
24 Comments
Sort by:
13baph13 28.04.20

M
Mankind93 28.04.20

The quest is the school cat, bear, etc.
In General the recipes.

13baph13 28.04.20

Mankind93
As far as I remember in these quests the chests are always opened without a key.

M
Mankind93 28.04.20

Activate the quest and the chest will open.

i
ilya1iz2 28.04.20

13baph13
Also found this chest,there's still 2 of the spirit are,like the guards.

E
Evgeniy Druzhnyy 28.04.20

Chest recipes vegematic schools is in a different part of the cave which can be accessed at any point in the game, but this chest is only accessible if you take the quest for the sun stone.

d
damnedant 28.04.20

the same trunk is closed and I climbed all the quests on say all performed exactly like all other side except proprietary Novigrad

D
Darisamor 28.04.20

also interested in the question about the chest armor... for wegmachen schools is in open chests - that I was supposedly to find them without the quest.. besides, I have fully assembled kits vadimchik schools

g
ganjin 28.04.20

Yeah, I ran into him. About the relationship with the quest about the score sets, the man blurted out without thinking. Surely no one opened?

K
Konstantin Golovastov 28.04.20

The same garbage( no key, swept the entire cave, in search of the key found drawing a steel sword Banshee for 44лвл

M
Maks Booomb 28.04.20

Damn, Guys... and haven't found a solution? What is this mysterious chest to do, I usually write is Closed. Need the key and closed he May need for the quest? I read somewhere that he was called after 100% of passing, for me it is nonsense.

N
Niko71790 28.04.20

Maks Booomb
This is not GTA, there is no count percent passable content

s
saa0891 28.04.20

Apparently developed just not finish some quest.

M
Maks Booomb 28.04.20

Niko71790
There is a limit to every game. When there is nothing to do.

M
Maks Booomb 28.04.20

saa0891
Or accidentally forgetting something in there that stick) Or specifically to mock players. And let guess, etc

A
A KU 28.04.20

I believe that there is a sequel... ;)

T
Tatyana Pavlova 28.04.20

The key is, when entering a room full of mirrors, you can turn left. Then meet endriga, two chests next to it; it is necessary to go further, there will be a room with a corpse, surrounded by stakes, it is highlighted in red - it is the key. In any case, do not pass on the stakes under the floor, kill three times

O
Old_Nick 28.04.20

Tatiana Pavlova
This is the key to the chest in the same room with the trap (Yes, Yes, between the stakes, again, you can go in wegmachen vision perfectly clear where the plates are the stakes, and where not ;) ).
Towards the chest is not appropriate and not relevant.

K
Kapa6acvlk 28.04.20

No one figured out how to open it?

b
bbls7011 28.04.20

you have to activate the mission hunting for the treasure-- rig school bear and chest will be available