3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_Disair 08.10.19 06:10 pm

As you passed the game? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello, started the game and just went nuts on how it's all tied to the improvement of equipment level and resources, tell me some tips how quickly it all out without cheating and donation??
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_Disair 08.10.19

Hello, started the game and just went nuts on how it's all tied to the improvement of equipment level and resources, tell me some tips how quickly it all out without cheating and donation??

a
ant19521 08.10.19

Up to about level 50 and just will be sorely missed. Be sure to buy resources from the blacksmith. Black weapon to disassemble, violet to sell. QUICKLY without Chita will not raise, even if you're 90% of the time spent on loot.

D
Dmitriy_Disair 08.10.19

ant19521
I never understood because to use boosters already have.

a
ant19521 08.10.19

Up to about level 50 and just will be sorely missed. Be sure to buy resources from the blacksmith. Black weapon to disassemble, violet to sell. QUICKLY without Chita will not raise, even if you're 90% of the time spent on loot.

a
ant19521 08.10.19

I once held cheats and tips. High. The head does not hurt.

D
Dmitriy_Disair 08.10.19

ant19521
I never understood because to use boosters already have.

a
ant19521 08.10.19

I once held cheats and tips. High. The head does not hurt.

Z
Zevs72ru 08.10.19

XS, now I'm 40th LVL. Play on offline activation. Without the cheats. Enough for improvement. Take the 3rd rank of the mercenaries and all the way through. Gun is better +-5 LVL to go, but armor can be +-10. Problem passing no. Playing the Killer, with some perks of a Warrior. The main build and the stats of things, and not their level. The Complexity Of The High. Mode Explorer.

Z
Zevs72ru 08.10.19

XS, now I'm 40th LVL. Play on offline activation. Without the cheats. Enough for improvement. Take the 3rd rank of the mercenaries and all the way through. Gun is better +-5 LVL to go, but armor can be +-10. Problem passing no. Playing the Killer, with some perks of a Warrior. The main build and the stats of things, and not their level. The Complexity Of The High. Mode Explorer.

i
igroman777 08.10.19

VIDOS on YouTube there are tips how fast to pump. I have 80 hours passed without DLS

i
igroman777 08.10.19

VIDOS on YouTube there are tips how fast to pump. I have 80 hours passed without DLS

D
Dogmit 08.10.19

Dmitriy_Disair
Walked for 10 hours the game. Not all, but who says you have to go through it all? Played enough enough, enjoyed the beauty and removed. I believe that it is optimal for shit like assassins, rage 2 , boards, divizhen That RDR 2 will be released, it will go completely, but not because of the plot, but just because it's not Luthor-shooter-sandbox and passing don't feel that I was forced to be pumped under pressure.

D
Dmitriy_Disair 08.10.19

Dogma
Yes, that's in rdr 2 there is no need to flow like this, it does not prevent passage.

D
Dogmit 08.10.19

Dmitriy_Disair
Walked for 10 hours the game. Not all, but who says you have to go through it all? Played enough enough, enjoyed the beauty and removed. I believe that it is optimal for shit like assassins, rage 2 , boards, divizhen That RDR 2 will be released, it will go completely, but not because of the plot, but just because it's not Luthor-shooter-sandbox and passing don't feel that I was forced to be pumped under pressure.

D
Dmitriy_Disair 08.10.19

Dogma
Yes, that's in rdr 2 there is no need to flow like this, it does not prevent passage.