3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 28.04.20 09:31 am

Modem... (Haydee)

Hello!
Boys and girls!
There was such question - with what program to pick this game, pomeditirovat it?? What program to open files with the file extension pack file extension outfit to open Notepad, but the files of type mesh, skin, dol, mtl what to edit??
You know you need Notepad++, for any 3Ds Max or similar... But I still need some programs...
Googled googled sat, all googled so it is ready fashion in the VC group on this issue, but discussions are under way mods, not guide their creation...
Please tell me that you need to edit that game!
P. S. Please, no wit! And you know, clever the mountain will petite I know, but no help...
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.04.20

Please, no wit! And you know, clever the mountain will petite I know, but no help...
Yes edrit your monitor, you can't search engines that you use? See how it's done: open the Google drive in the search bar extension .pack and look for(!!!) the necessary information. INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT! Bad googling, just have not found, I have somehow all found.
Yes, I'm witty, so get straight in the ass with his objections.

K
Kaylet 28.04.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
you are a devil for life!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.04.20

Novellus
Yes, finally, such a draw that people shy away. I wonder what brought out such anger? What I suggested to you how to find the necessary information? Or that edril your monitor?

K
Kaylet 28.04.20

I think no one else will help... ATP!

D
Ded MastDay 28.04.20

Novellus
If you have a licensed game, you should be aware that the developers put it in the root folder all the necessary tools for modding. There packer-unpacker .pack editor where you can not only create files of outfits .outfit , and materials .mtl, but you can also create new maps. Files with the file extension .mesh and skin files are compiled mesh model in binary files. Them opens only the game engine. Using 3ds max and blender you can open the source files of the models that the developers put into the Modding folder, and from there to export these files in format .dmesh. The texture format .dds can be opened in paint net. All the tutorials on the editor, there is the incentive on the game page, under the discussion of Modding and Leadership .

K
Kaylet 28.04.20

Svetoslav
the fact that all this is in litsuhe I know... but what's a pirate to do?? all of these tools with litsuhi not going to the pirates?!

D
Ded MastDay 28.04.20

Novellus wrote:
and that's what pirates do??
What to do with pirates? Just play. And download mods made by other players. If you want to do mods to the game, you'll have to buy it.

K
Kaylet 28.04.20

Svetoslav
Oh, have to buy... unless you are a good person and will not pull out all the tools from litsuhi and will not shove them down the pirates...

i
insex 28.04.20

Tell me how to change the skin of the dead bots, so they were not clones of the skin which I play, for example I play the skin of Harley Quinn, how to make dead bots are not cloned it, and for example that they were with skin Haydee default?

It's somewhere in the configs should be, just I've seen in VIDOS on YouTube that people played with the same skins, and the bots killed the other skin.

In short, he understood, had the game version 1.08 to swing, there was not this chip with a copy of the character.

M
MissNataly 27.09.20

Kylet
In the game folder, you have an unpacker.exe program that drags the file you want .pack on it, and the vual creates an unpacked data folder and all the content.

K
Kaylet 27.09.20

MissNataly
Come on...

p
pekabir 27.09.20

Kylet
probably all three years racked his mind over this issue

M
MissNataly 27.09.20

Pekabir
not today just faced with this question, on dates and did not look, and when answered saw that the post three years ago.

K
Kaylet 27.09.20

Pekabir
There were no files in the pirate at the time of this post!

K
Kaylet 27.09.20

MissNataly
There were no files in the pirate at the time of this post!