3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gradusGl 28.04.20 09:31 am

Not working tal+thul+ptopaz essential for Bron'ka with ED (Diablo 2)

Not working tal+thul+ptopaz essential for Bron'ka with ED
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 28.04.20

Urgent putinite!!!

S
SergeyS1988 28.04.20

i ne doljno

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

СергейС1988
pochemu ne dolzhno?

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

Understood. on the supperior does not work the punch through the cube

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

gradusGl, almost full IK is much worse than the full IK, in my opinion.. :-)

f
firkax 28.04.20

on the screen swap
on the first swap, probably IR

O
Olezha Buhalo 28.04.20

gradusGl wrote:doesn't work tal+thul+ptopaz essential for Bron'ka with ED
da ti 4to :D

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

pow right now - and this is LW in pb and Bered SS. ;}

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

firkax
it's not a swap, the swap Aliki.
Obsessed
mainstream fingerboard with MOP. The cap was replaced by a Tr hat.

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

Cap replaced by a hat Tr
gradusGl, you have 5 IK items: Damage Reduced By 20%, 10% Mana Stolen per Hit Lightning Resist +40%. I am sure that TR hat should carry? I see 3 Vario: or you on the screen, or THREE items (shoes+peppers+belt) or even fucking IK.
in the presence of the Fretboard, I would IK didn't.

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

Obsessed
Now drag jeep + SS + g-string this is where 60% of the DRA, I think in the jeep to put Um and the body to change to something else. Bad that only work on BB fashion puhi. I think cook's body boots, and peppers. For ronford good but tired. I still have not decided which is better Thong or dungo(((

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

gradusGl, more than 55% of little old Varick gave ll and ml and %dr (20+35%). Mind you can't spend, cuts, too, was a lot, maybe just return IK hat and all? just my opinion, either that or get in a fight (Fuckers, Kraft), guillaume, gore, fort/duress/lion, g-string. when ~is %dr string of fun dungy due to the %ll. Amul Gaylord same? or Atma? ;-)

I think cook's body boots and I
the body is better to throw it, because the stench in the kitchen will be exorbitant. a night drive outside the city and bury.
and Ronsard good in their places)

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

Obsessed
Atma Amul, jeep put out for the dual leach, with strings still ll, and this is sufficient to spin nonstop. Gather not a perfect calculation, but from what is in the chests. Knocked out the dual leach ring, but there is also the Lich anything useful( In total: ~8ml ~15лл cuts 75 ~55-60 etc. 75% block. IAS only works with the fretboard. Think how to get ed and will it work for BB, And get what? push jewels? also get would HP. Need to test)

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

Atma Amul
on BB
gradusGl, AD often kastritsa? ;-)

jeep put out for the dual leach
again, you have to source the gear (as in the screenshot):
10% Life Stolen Per Hit (4 Items)
10% Mana Stolen Per Hit (5 Items)
Damage Reduced By 20% (5 Items)

to jeep, just less/not more. :-)

IAS only works with the neck
your works still awesome base speed, which barbariana have only 4% ias (with a weapon) to max attack speed of ww. but the radius of destruction PTS. small.

Think how to get ed
also get would HP
change of Amul on Gaylord (~34% DS), the cap back on and shove IK 2 perf. ruby in the hole.
in short, put back 5 IK items as it was.

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

Obsessed
I lalka Sori) is not Atma Amul and Mara) +10 Lich was on Tr hat. the jeep is only 8. In General, you need to twist to stir. Well, or to pump polearm centuries. I don't like the IK set is just, initially I ful IR was not logged in) Can Grif had to cook in 2h sword?

I
Immense 28.04.20

gradusGl
initially I ful IR was
And what mastery boot camp? :)))

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

gradusGl, shmarev change on Gaylord - you will not regret. not to digest Pb Grif, pump zealot. ;-)

Immense, all. ;D

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

Obsessed
+1 To All Skills from Mara's +2
+20% Increased Attack Speed - does not work on BB
+ (0.375 Per Character Level) 0-37 % Deadly Strike (Based On Character Level) - does not work on BB
Lightning Resist +35% Mara my 27 allres
Adds 1-30 Lightning Damage - not critical
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage Of 15 - not critical

Since the attacks of fashion for all but the fuzz don't work out Amul better on the survivability of the emphasis.
As well you can take Amul Crescent lychee and a hat to replace the same shako
Would bread ring but then again you need probyvat and check, and I have no. I also want to check skulder. Well, or Arkaine's Valor is also desirable, but he did not come across

R
Razox 28.04.20

Not working tal+thul+ptopaz essential for Bron'ka
This is what the crypt is, and what she in Douala with air not working?

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

+ (0.375 Per Character Level) 0-37 % Deadly Strike (Based On Character Level) - does not work on BB
gradusGl, sure? maybe PASSED you ask? ;-)

cap replace with the same shako
but Monsieur knows a lot! :D I wouldn't reinvent the wheel, and listen to what pawson on the forum will offer and waste IT. ;-) +skills to ContactName - not the arch'need. if only bo OTHERS to shout. ;-)

the crypt
in Douala
with ether
Razox, you first introduce yourself to all concepts, when into the house comes in, or something.. ;-)