3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxell Rus 28.04.20 09:31 am

Hidden treasures in the kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello this question in kaer morhen, there is a Hidden treasure how to find them ?? MB guide have a thank you all in advance
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 28.04.20

Treasures particularly,there is a hidden(trudeaumania) quests,there's an interesting loot there are references to previous parts

M
Maxell Rus 28.04.20

RBunny
Well not on the map they are highlighted(((

R
RBunny 28.04.20

Maxell Rus
On the map are highlighted in the question mark,if you mean direct treasure-treasure in the kaer Morhen few of them

M
Maxell Rus 28.04.20

RBunny
And it was then that ... -_-
Spoiler

k
kort67 28.04.20

This quest places.

R
Ruslan45 28.04.20

1 - Buy a card (from merchants or blacksmiths with Bronnikov) or collect all announcements from the Board Ads
2 - On the map they are marked with a question mark
3 - Key quest locations marked.
I am generally inspect all buildings on the map.
For example, the quest the opium of the people in General will not be highlighted if you did not agree to the races with a bare Keir :))))

I
Igor_Brewers 28.04.20

Maxell Rus
Labels using the console opened? If Yes, then forget it - this is not correct...

W
Widukind 28.04.20

Руслан45
There is not in the race, and the artifact of the eye Nehalen that Keira gives Geralt the output of elfskin caves. Without him, we can't find the lair of the Silvana, because the quest doesn't start

N
Nikolai S 28.04.20

And there were treasures, only get hard.You need to climb to the top.Then to activate the portal,the crystals are difficult to obtain,one from the back side of the tower at the top.

M
Maxell Rus 28.04.20

Igor_Brewer
thank you my friend :(