3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bisvik 28.04.20 09:33 am

Messed up save. (Prey (2017))

Tried to find this in previous topics, because I heard that many people have a problem, but not found, so create your own. The question is:
played to the moment when you need to deal with Dale and his robot.
Did everything perfectly. Went on in the story. Alex gave it, the ship was attacked. Everything is perfect. But after the attack noticed that I haven't done many side quests that has been impossible to make, because they automatically disconnected after the attack of the alpha Typhon.
I did not lose heart and bravely rolled back the game before I neutralized Dahl and his assistant.
Making extra job, I went again to pass the story from the place but here's the thing: the robot assistant Dalia hanging in space dead, and the trigger job is not triggered. With all that in the Arboretum traces of attack are present: the lack of gravity and so on. I'm desperate. Don't know what to do. Again kickbacks do not help.
Help, please!
Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 28.04.20

Everything is new, so all

b
bisvik 28.04.20

valsid
What to do?

v
valsid 28.04.20

bisvik
already will not return back, I started on the new and the old save was erased

a
ashleyalicia 28.04.20

bisvik
The first law of thermodynamics says - playing ANY game periodically do a backup of the clean save in order not to lose all at once, the first time you sat behind the computer? this law is harsh to all who neglects them and their cruel teaches))) Start all over again)

s
saa0891 28.04.20

valsid wrote:
Everything is new, so all
Do not write nonsense,he replayed many times with different saves (just recently replayed that would save all, and then with the explosion of the reactor),everything was fine.

bisvik wrote:
What to do?
Save someone else download it if you can tomorrow's pour.

a
ashleyalicia 28.04.20

saa0891
he writes that he had read other posts - lying, Eli would read such a joint already described more than once and even a video was posted and it was on a license conflict saves on his computer and backup in the cloud, let them try to clear the backup in the cloud should be fine provided that not overwrite old saves, but he has repeatedly overloaded with old saves most likely he put kosyachny saves, and his computer. Well, if the pirates here as wrote above..... although a school for pirates have not been seen, the only license type in the cloud saves from the previous plot is overlaid on the patch in the computer where the plot is trying to roll back to earlier.

T
Temporum 28.04.20

bisvik
This was after experimenting with the murder Jan/Dec up conversations with the latter, and then rollbacks to previous saves. spawn was already dead January or December, and the active quest couldn't get the code to the safe Alex. In the latest version in the folder with the save is the temp folder, where as I understand it lies temporary infa passed locations after removing and rolling back to a early save game the problem disappeared

K
Kostya_Vong 09.01.22

Temporum
barking, life did not teach me anything ... thank you, dear man! I had a joint with Kaspar, deleted the files about the shuttle bay from the folder, took the save early and turned off the cloud ... everything went like clockwork. Thanks!